Child Of Rage [1992] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Child Of Rage [1992]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MEWarner
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MEWarner

Female
Rep : 2

Child Of Rage [1992] Empty
PostSubject: Child Of Rage [1992]   Child Of Rage [1992] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Another one of my favs that was broadcasted on Lifetime & LMN a bunch of times. The girl who plays Catherine or "Cat" Ashley Peldon was just amazing! She was very believable I couldn't believe it at first, all the stuff she did and had to do was horrible, but just phenomenal acting on her part. She's a great child actress!
Back to top Go down
http://docwarnerfan.livejournal.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Child Of Rage [1992]   Child Of Rage [1992] EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:05 am

I remember that movie and ITA that she was amazing! It was such a haunting movie. Scary thing is, I've worked with a couple of kids just like her. I can't remember if they mentioned it in the movie, but today she'd be diagnosed with an attachment disorder. I've worked with a couple of kids with attachment disorders and some that probably had one but weren't diagnosed. Two kids I've worked with were just like her. You'd look into their eyes and it was like they were dead inside - very scary! Something was seriously wrong with both of these boys and I hope they get the hep they need before they really hurt someone. Both boys were really vicious and nasty and delighted in hurting and causing harm.
Back to top Go down
MEWarner
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MEWarner

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Child Of Rage [1992]   Child Of Rage [1992] EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:54 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I remember that movie and ITA that she was amazing! It was such a haunting movie. Scary thing is, I've worked with a couple of kids just like her. I can't remember if they mentioned it in the movie, but today she'd be diagnosed with an attachment disorder. I've worked with a couple of kids with attachment disorders and some that probably had one but weren't diagnosed. Two kids I've worked with were just like her. You'd look into their eyes and it was like they were dead inside - very scary! Something was seriously wrong with both of these boys and I hope they get the hep they need before they really hurt someone. Both boys were really vicious and nasty and delighted in hurting and causing harm.

Yeah it is a scary movie I can't imagine acting out something like that and being so convincing. And yeah she definitely had attachment disorder, but I'm so glad that she got help for it for a lot of those kids the help comes too late and then there's nothing you can do.
Back to top Go down
http://docwarnerfan.livejournal.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Child Of Rage [1992]   Child Of Rage [1992] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:55 am

Yeah - the actress did an amazing job - SO convincing!!! I'm glad she got help, too. I've heard of the therapy that was used on her and it's still pretty controversial, but it's also had some true successes, so who's to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child Of Rage [1992]   Child Of Rage [1992] Empty

Back to top Go down

Child Of Rage [1992]
Page 1 of 1