I just got sick Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just got sick

Go down 
+2
femme fatale
TPP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:09 am

From drinking 3 drinks! It's been so long since I had more than a beer...I totally got the spins...It's so weird because it's the first time in my whole life I have had a hotel room to myself, the first time I will be all alone all night actually! My best friend just left and now I'm here with my laptop and my tv, not drinking any more and hoping to feel a little better soon.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:39 am

Infrequent drankers gotta pace themselves. I seen people get lit up after only 1 glass of Pisco.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 am

cries The spins! Honey, you have to sleep with one foot on the floor so that doesn't happen. Wink Feel better soon. Did your friend have to hold your hair? big hugz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:09 am

I know how you feel, I don't drink very much and when I have more than I am used to, I am flat on my back!! Hope you have no hangover, lots of orange juice is good for that!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:16 am

Tony Marino wrote:
I know how you feel, I don't drink very much and when I have more than I am used to, I am flat on my back (you're so easy big hugz)!! Hope you have no hangover, lots of orange juice (with vodka..."hair of the dog! big grin ) is good for that!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 am

femme fatale wrote:
Infrequent drankers gotta pace themselves. I seen people get lit up after only 1 glass of Pisco.

Yeah. If you chugged it, you're definitely not going to feel pleasant. Good thing about alcohol is that it leaves your system in due time. Just sleep it off. Feel better.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 am

Thanks everyone! I cant believe what a light weight I've become, but I feel a lot better this morning...I think that I would feel WAY worse if I didn't get sick last night though. I didn't even drink that much but I think I drank too fast because I didn't eat very much and then I was thirsty and the drinks were good.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:41 pm

In my wild teenage years, a girl I knew was drinking Screwdrivers through a straw at a concert a bunch of us went to. The people sitting in front of us weren't happy later in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:04 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
Thanks everyone! I cant believe what a light weight I've become, but I feel a lot better this morning...I think that I would feel WAY worse if I didn't get sick last night though. I didn't even drink that much but I think I drank too fast because I didn't eat very much and then I was thirsty and the drinks were good.

Neeeever a good idea. If you're gonna drink, I implore you do it on a full stomach. Take it from me.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Don't worry, TPP, it gets better....AFTER IT GETS A LOT WORSE! head explodes LOL ROFLMAO! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Supernova wrote:
Don't worry, TPP, it gets better....AFTER IT GETS A LOT WORSE! head explodes LOL ROFLMAO! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Speaking from personal experience? Drank that whole bottle of bubbly, did we?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:17 pm

alan smithee wrote:
Supernova wrote:

Speaking from personal experience? Drank that whole bottle of bubbly, did we?

No, nothing like that, I just always wanted to say that. laughing I limit myself to 2 glasses of champagne.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 pm

I'm just glad that I'm not really hungover...I have work to do. But man am I TIRED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I just got sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got sick   I just got sick Empty

Back to top Go down

I just got sick
Page 1 of 1