CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Oh boy Todd...

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Oh boy Todd... Empty Oh boy Todd...

Post by Kral Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Even I (a usually hardcore enthusiast of Todd) am forced to look at those UGLY scenes with Marty today with pause. Todd was scary, irrational, riveting and annoying all at the same time.

Great acting from TSJ and SH, but jeeeeezzz...
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Oh boy Todd... Empty Re: Oh boy Todd...

Post by stavdash Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:55 pm

I am a Todd fan as well, but I absolutely do not approve of his actions with Marty today. As a matter of fact, I do not approve of anything Todd does that concerns Marty. She is one of the very few scenarios in which I tend to side against him on. Beyond that, his reasoning for having it out with her was totally inane. He is upset that Dani knows that he raped Marty...which is somehow her fault for merely being around?! Wow.

On the plus side, sure, the scene wholly compelling. Had my attention, even if it was ridiculously offensive in nature.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:10 am

The Todd and Marty scene were the best all week. Now thats the acting from Susan Haskell that I remember and TSJ was incredible, I was actually sitting on the edge watching those two. I always said that Todd and Marty have the best chemistry. As far as him blaming her for his problems, well thats typical Todd blaming everyone else for his own mistakes. Great acting job from both of them!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 pm

It was a Emmy-submission worthy scene for sure, but I have to admit that I wasn't at all comfortable with the ugliness of it. I completely was on Todd's side for during his nasty scenes with Cole...with Marty, not at all.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Chris wrote:It was a Emmy-submission worthy scene for sure, but I have to admit that I wasn't at all comfortable with the ugliness of it. I completely was on Todd's side for during his nasty scenes with Cole...with Marty, not at all.

It creeped me out a bit when Todd was yelling at Marty but she took it like a champ and gave it right back to him. Definetly an Emmy worthy scene.
    tandmfan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by tandmfan Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:59 pm

stavdash wrote:I am a Todd fan as well, but I absolutely do not approve of his actions with Marty today. As a matter of fact, I do not approve of anything Todd does that concerns Marty. She is one of the very few scenarios in which I tend to side against him on. Beyond that, his reasoning for having it out with her was totally inane. He is upset that Dani knows that he raped Marty...which is somehow her fault for merely being around?! Wow.

On the plus side, sure, the scene wholly compelling. Had my attention, even if it was ridiculously offensive in nature.

ITA, as a Todd fan, I can't justify the way that he treated Marty on Friday's episode. He was completely out of line, but I am glad that Marty gave him a run for his money. SH and TSJ have amazing on screen chemistry and I found the scenes to be riveting, and I hope that there will be an apology scene between the two characters coming up.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:43 am

tandmfan wrote:
    stavdash wrote:I am a Todd fan as well, but I absolutely do not approve of his actions with Marty today. As a matter of fact, I do not approve of anything Todd does that concerns Marty. She is one of the very few scenarios in which I tend to side against him on. Beyond that, his reasoning for having it out with her was totally inane. He is upset that Dani knows that he raped Marty...which is somehow her fault for merely being around?! Wow.

ITA, as a Todd fan, I can't justify the way that he treated Marty on Friday's episode. He was completely out of line, but I am glad that Marty gave him a run for his money. SH and TSJ have amazing on screen chemistry and I found the scenes to be riveting, and I hope that there will be an apology scene between the two characters coming up.

I would like to be an apology scene too, but they'd have to play it very delicately.
    They couldn't have him be all over the top "sorry", because it would out of the character but they shouldn't make it a lazy, underplayed remorse either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:50 am