So who pushed Marty? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who pushed Marty?

Go down 
+4
Tony Marino
Jason B.
stavdash
Kral
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

So who pushed Marty? Empty
PostSubject: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:01 pm

We can rule out Natalie. Next logical guess is Todd, after their ugly confrontation and him saying he wanted her out the way...but I think that's too easy. He's too obvious a contender here. My guess is one of Mitch's men.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:48 pm

I doubt that it was Todd, but he will be blamed for it regardless.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 pm

I really doubt it was Todd. He may have been an ass with Marty and he IS capable of such a thing, but I agree that he's too obvious a choice to us viewers. Natalie will get blamed for about a week, then Todd will be blamed for months ("Who Pushed Marty?!!!?!!!," storyline of the summer, I bet) but in then they'll (John) will slowly conclude that maybe, possibly it wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:08 am

Todd and Natalie are def. too obvious, maybe Niki Smith??
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Nat was talking to Viki at the time and as psycho as Todd can be sometimes,this is just not his
M.O.Word is that there is going to be yet another serial killer on the show so my guess is that
he/she was the one who did the pushing.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:45 pm

allison13 wrote:
Nat was talking to Viki at the time and as psycho as Todd can be sometimes,this is just not his
M.O.Word is that there is going to be yet another serial killer on the show so my guess is that
he/she was the one who did the pushing.

Another serial killer so who is he going to kill? Who is leaving the show next?? Tea? Brody? Markko??
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 pm

I read the rumor on another board.I don't know who's leaving the show,but I would not shed any tears to see the end of Ford or any of the high school set.
I don't want them killed,just gone! 😆
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Maybe it was Ross. He is supposed to be on his way back, and he is connected to Todd and Dani...which was one of the bases of Friday's Todd/Marty confrontation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:40 am

I'm thinking it was Hannah...
Back to top Go down
tandmfan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm

I agree that it won't be Todd or Natalie. They are too obvious, my guess is that it will either be Ross or Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:50 am

tandmfan wrote:
I agree that it won't be Todd or Natalie. They are too obvious, my guess is that it will either be Ross or Hannah.

It has to be one of those two (Ross or Hannah).

Ross has a score to settle with Todd....and since Hannah witnessed Todd & Cole's bad rapport, she's probably crazy enough to try and play on it to weisel further into Cole's graces.

Like JB said I bet that this "who pushed Marty" mystery will be the story of the summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who pushed Marty?   So who pushed Marty? Empty

Back to top Go down

So who pushed Marty?
Page 1 of 1