WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?

Go down 
+12
Marc™
CatEyes10736
Nystyle709
DarkOblivion
Wadsworth
stavdash
RedBedroom
Chris
Tony Marino
Nhaiyel
patuan89
kinetic
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kinetic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
kinetic

Male
Rep : 19

WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:22 am

What pissed me off today is This afternoon around 6, I was dog tired and was gonna take a nap. I'm literally in the bed with my clothes off when my mom comes in my room and demands that I get up and go to the supermarket to get her Reynolds wrap. What agitated me more is that my mom cynically accuses me of pretending to be tired and says that I only got in the bed when I heard her calling. I was steeeeeaaaammmmed.

on the plus side tho, it kept me up. I never got that nap. If I did I woulda woke up at around 10 or 11 and been up all night. It's just after 12 am now and I can plop my head down and get a full night sleep and wake up at a decent time tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
patuan89
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
patuan89

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:35 am

Today I've just gotten money from my customer, not a small amount, it was what made me happy today lol
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:17 am

I'm off work today. That makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:18 pm

kinetic wrote:
What pissed me off today is This afternoon around 6, I was dog tired and was gonna take a nap. I'm literally in the bed with my clothes off when my mom comes in my room and demands that I get up and go to the supermarket to get her Reynolds wrap. What agitated me more is that my mom cynically accuses me of pretending to be tired and says that I only got in the bed when I heard her calling. I was steeeeeaaaammmmed.

on the plus side tho, it kept me up. I never got that nap. If I did I woulda woke up at around 10 or 11 and been up all night. It's just after 12 am now and I can plop my head down and get a full night sleep and wake up at a decent time tomorrow.

clapping Great story, I can almost see it happening!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Smooth sailing so far, but it's still early.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Today what made me happy is that I got major deals on scrapbooking supplies.

What made me mad is that I tore a $20 and could not locate the missing piece, so had to go out to my car to count change to pay at the gas station. My debit card was on the desk at home!
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:28 pm

What pissed me off today is when my debit card did not work at the checkout line at the store. For some odd reason it, however, did work at their ATM machine, which charged me $2.50 for the privilege of taking money out.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:55 am

I just called the bank and my check deposited, so I'm pretty happy about that.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:40 am

I had cancellations today at work, so that makes for an easy Friday!! Love easy Fridays.
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 pm

My brakes is rubbing and the light is on. That pissed me off cause I just changed those brakes a lil over a year ago.
Back to top Go down
DarkOblivion
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
DarkOblivion

Male
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:46 pm

The CD player in my car won't eject the disc, or play it. So I'm stuck listening to the radio that I go out of my way to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Got caught in the rain today and I didn't have an umbrella. Got soaked for the all of TWO minutes that it rained.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 am

Signed up for leave time today at work, and got it. That made me pretty happy.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:22 am

Cooked for the block party I don't want to go to pissed me off. Watching the X Games makes me sooo happy and content.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 pm

bump

What pissed me off is today is that when I went to go pick up my car from the dealer, they told me that I had leaky hydraulics (which was the reason why brake fluid was constantly seeping out and my light was always on) and that it would cost over a 'G' to fix it....I'm like "Yeah....thanks for telling me, but we won't be doing that today."

So now....until I can come up with a grand to spare (which probably won't be until after the new year) I'm stuck continuing to have to add brake fluid every week, because the shit keeps leaking out.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:24 pm

And I just found out my daughter was suspended from school today for fighting. The day just keeps getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 am

Marc, sorry you had a terrible day.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 am

was asked to work 2 extra shifts this week, that puts me at 16t hrs OT, happy bout that, being so close to christmas.. Smile
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:44 am

HR (Human Resources) pissed me off today - was calling about my new job and the lady I spoke to was being rude and annoying. I'd like to thank her, though, for giving me even more incentive to show the school district the same loyalty they show their employees and get the hell out as soon as I can.

What made me happy was talking to the principal of the new school where I'll be soon and learning I'll be with the Kindergarten kids. I've been missing the little ones - the high schoolers with their attitudes and belligerence are wearing me down.

Also had a good laugh with a friend over the latest escapades of her two puppies. They're always getting into all kinds of mischief that keeps us laughing for hours.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:15 am

I am happy that Apple is not going to let Fedex deliver my package without me home.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:06 pm

My car got stuck in the snow in the parking lot at work. That pissed me off. That they haven't arranged from that big pile of snow to be removed is just unacceptable, it took me almost ten minutes to get out.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:08 am

im pissed off cuz i didnt get much rest today.. i couldnt sleep for S**T!! i kept wakin up. ive been like this past few days.. now here at work to do my 12 hrs. imma be so tired
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:16 am

what pissed me off was my neighbours in the apartment next to me having a loud party until past 1:30AM. That was the last time I checked my watch, before finally falling asleep. All I could here were loud voices, esp. when they were out on the balcony. I'm fighting a bad cold and was trying to get an early night but thanks to them, it was after 1:30 before I drifted off. They woke me up again at around 4:00 but I was so tired I fell back asleep. Next time it happens on a week night, I'm calling the landlady.

What made me happy is that things are going well at work, despite this bad cold.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:34 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Happy: Getting the laundry done and having great weather for the pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?   WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next