CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

¡Hola!

soul4thought
    soul4thought
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

¡Hola! Empty ¡Hola!

Post by soul4thought Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 am

Howdy y'all! I recieved an invite from a member here on another board. I really like the vibe over here and decided to join. I'm looking forward to great conversations!

I never really know what to say on these little introductory threads. Let's see......I'm a huge music fan and love discussing all things music related. I love many different genres. Im currently rocking to Adele's 21and Jhene Aiko's mixtape Sailing Soul(s) on heavy rotation. I'm probably the only woman who has never watched The Notebook or an entire episode of Sex and The City. Batman is my favorite superhero.I've watched the Golden Girls, Martin and I Love Lucy so much that I can quote the episodes by heart. Gene Kelly, The Nicholas Brothers, Gregory Hines and Savigon Glover inspired me to take tap. I enjoy playing video games. I still watch cartoons. I love reading and I'm always adding to my library. I'd rather hold a book and read than use electronic readers.

Please forgive any typos. My computer bit the dust so I'm using my phone
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

¡Hola! Empty Re: ¡Hola!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:04 am

Hi. Welcome to the board. Smile Glad to have you join us. Sounds like you'll fit in great here. Smile Smile Smile we're a pretty diverse group.

You're not alone in not having watched an single episode of Sex in the City. Smile Maybe we're the only two women, though?

ITA about holding a book vs. an electronic tablet. i was just talking to a coworker about this today and we both far prefer books to the electronic versions.

welcome
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:22 am

soul4thought wrote:Howdy y'all! I recieved an invite from a member here on another board. I really like the vibe over here and decided to join. I'm looking forward to great conversations!

I never really know what to say on these little introductory threads. Let's see......I'm a huge music fan and love discussing all things music related. I love many different genres. Im currently rocking to Adele's 21and Jhene Aiko's mixtape Sailing Soul(s) on heavy rotation. I'm probably the only woman who has never watched The Notebook or an entire episode of Sex and The City. Batman is my favorite superhero.I've watched the Golden Girls, Martin and I Love Lucy so much that I can quote the episodes by heart. Gene Kelly, The Nicholas Brothers, Gregory Hines and Savigon Glover inspired me to take tap. I enjoy playing video games. I still watch cartoons. I love reading and I'm always adding to my library. I'd rather hold a book and read than use electronic readers.

Please forgive any typos. My computer bit the dust so I'm using my phone

Welcome! I've never seen SITC or The Notebook either Smile
    soul4thought
    soul4thought
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by soul4thought Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Thanks for the welcme yall!

YAY! I'm not alone! All my friends have seen them. I never was interested. Maybe one cold rainy day I'll break down and watch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content