Products you buy in bulk. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Products you buy in bulk.

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Products you buy in bulk. Empty
PostSubject: Products you buy in bulk.   Products you buy in bulk. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:16 am

Some people like to stock ahead, so they are prepared. Are you one who does this and is there anything in particular that you stock up on more of than other items? I try to keep staples ahead and some quick easy things to eat in case we lose power.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Products you buy in bulk.   Products you buy in bulk. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:14 pm

If we buy larger than normal size quantities of something it's not to stock up for emergencies. We have a membership at one of the wharehouse stores and we'll get larger size packages of things such as peanut butter and oatmeal because, a.) They're a better price and b.) We use them fast enough so they won't go bad. We could get a much better price for something like olive oil but as much as we do use, we can't use even most of it before it will turn.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Products you buy in bulk.   Products you buy in bulk. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:12 pm

The only stuff I can bulk up on are like paper goods, dish washer liquid and maybe some canned stuff. I can't see going to a place like Costco or BJ's and buying 25 lbs of chopped meat or 30 pork chops or 20 chicken breasts. I like to keep a stock of my computer stuff, paper, Blank DVD's and Jewel cases.
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Products you buy in bulk.   Products you buy in bulk. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:30 pm

When we were stationed in WA I used to buy a lot of groceries in bulk since we had a huge pantry to store things in. Such as cereal, sugar, mac n cheese, noodles. Here in FL we have a very small pantry so I don't buy in bulk any more.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Products you buy in bulk.   Products you buy in bulk. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Nope. Not at all. Basically since it's just me, I don't really need to buy too many things in bulk. Mayber toilet paper or paper towels but food and other perishables, no. It will go to waste.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Products you buy in bulk.   Products you buy in bulk. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:14 pm

TP is about the only thing. But, like Tony, I keep an extra or two of dishwashing soap so I never run out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Products you buy in bulk.   Products you buy in bulk. Empty

Back to top Go down

Products you buy in bulk.
Page 1 of 1