CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! Empty Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!

Post by Kral Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:43 am

Hysterical.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! Empty Re: Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!

Post by Jason B. Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Even if she didn't do it, I can't wait to see him lay into her anyway.
    tandmfan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! Empty Re: Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!

Post by tandmfan Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:53 pm

I hope that John lays into Natalie as well. I don't think that she pushed Marty but he should still be mad at her for the way that she treated her and the things that she said about their baby.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:50 pm

If only.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:19 pm

I wish he would slap her... a few times.... for antagonzing Marty the way she did, she had no right saying all those things to her, she should have kept her petty jealousy to herself. I guess they needed another suspect so why not Nattie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:30 am