CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

When a kid doesn't 'get' a cartoon

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

When a kid doesn't 'get' a cartoon Empty When a kid doesn't 'get' a cartoon

Post by Supernova Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 am

I can find no words to describe my thoughts about this...what does it say when a 15 year old kid complains that they don't 'get' a cartoon?

I don't get it, what is there to 'get' about this? It's a cartoon, it's to watch and enjoy, it's supposed to be fun, I've seen it since I was 8 years old, I was never aware you were supposed to 'get' cartoons. Anybody else got any theories on it?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

When a kid doesn't 'get' a cartoon Empty Re: When a kid doesn't 'get' a cartoon

Post by Cheaps Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:23 am

15 year old "doesnt get it", i dunno, have him watch somethin else?

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:40 am

lol, you're so funny! I don't know about getting it or not getting it, I guess it just depends on how you look at cartoons!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 am

LOL cheaps - I'd ask him if he'd prefer a documentary Wink
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:13 am

Really....get? If a cartoon was supposed to be educational or social commentory, then yes I could see where a kid might not 'get' it, but in general I was not aware cartoons were something to be 'got'. Though if you want to talk about not getting them, I've got the perfect candidate for that, the stupid talking sponge who lives in a pineapple, if you want to talk about not getting it...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:40 am