California passes bill madating schools to teach LGBT history [update] - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

California passes bill madating schools to teach LGBT history [update]

Go down 
+10
Alan Smithee
Jason B.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Supernova
Nhaiyel
stonestatic
JM130ELM
CeCe
Forgiveness Man
Chris
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

California passes bill madating schools to teach LGBT history [update] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California passes bill madating schools to teach LGBT history [update]   California passes bill madating schools to teach LGBT history [update] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:52 am

I believe that that history of homosexuality should be taught. Now if my parents heard me say that, they'd disown me! I was raised very strict Lutheran which is totally and absolutely against gays! A big sin to them! As I grew up and saw that homosexuals are people just like everyone else, I have changed my minds. 15 years ago, schools were wondering whether to teach sex education or not and now it's mandatory. How can a school teach how HIV was passed without bringing up the homosexuals. Now that I'm a navywife, the "Don't ask, don't tell" new bill was passed I was very happy. I always wondered what the fuck does someones sexual preference have to do with protecting the country.
Back to top Go down

California passes bill madating schools to teach LGBT history [update]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2