CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Konnichiwa CC-chan

Ashuri Chan
    Ashuri Chan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Konnichiwa CC-chan Empty Konnichiwa CC-chan

Post by Ashuri Chan Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Eh, I figure I get creative with the title, though I don't think this site has a gender lol. Anyways hello all, my name is Ashuri....well not really, but that's a hint to what my real real name is since it's my name in Japanese.

newbie alert

Anyways thank you to the creator of the site for sending me an email, inviting me to this site. I am very opinionated and sometimes I get carried away seeing as I often get into arguments which sometimes results in temporally bans. But with that being said and all acknowledge, I will certainly do my best to keep my emotions from getting the best of me since most of the time I stupidly get on the internet when I am in a bad mood which apparently is not smart....

blushing

ANYWAYS! I look forward to chatting with everyone and having fairy mature, but not stiff and uptight conversations. I think me being stiff and uptight sometimes is the reason I get overly emotional about my opinions....eh I'll figure out the real reason one of these days.

my badd

Anyways, I have homework to do. I have to edit an essay and find some sources for it since I wrote it entirely on experience. It's a research paper about customer service. The first rough draft came off as a complaint more so than a research paper. I hate research papers because I can't stand the citing of sources and such.

thumbs down

Then I have to do math homework which I did half of last week so I am almost done.

yay

So anyways.......has anyone noticed how much I use that word? Eh, old habits are hard to break.

Razz

Ps: Love the emoticons!

overjoyed
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Konnichiwa CC-chan Empty Re: Konnichiwa CC-chan

Post by Chris Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 pm

welcome