People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
Supernova
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians Empty
PostSubject: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Exactly what the hell is wrong with these people? Where do they get this crap from?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. How about a little background. Did you come directly from some bizarre discussion on another site that got you all torqued up? This is one of the best examples of something coming out of left field that I’ve ever heard. Peppermint Patty and Marcie as Lesbians? I guess Patty has been trying to use “Chuck” as a beard all these years.

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 pm

This discussion is definitely about Peppermint Patty and not Patty Bouvier on the Simpsons?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 am

Yeah, I know what I'm talking about. I don't get it either, a couple years back there was this poll about best...I don't think it was gay but like implied gay characters or something, and Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Charlie Brown were in it and right away I was thinking what the hell?

Where to begin? Both girls are crushing on Charlie Brown. Okay, so they're friends, maybe even close, they socialize more with each other than anyone else, but so do Charlie Brown and Linus and nobody's saying anything about them. The only thing I can think of is that Peppermint Patty is a tomboy, she's an athlete, so the people who think this must be the ones who believe the stereotype that lesbian are butch girls trying to be men or whatever. That's the only way it could ever possibly make sense to me and even then it makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:17 am

Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 am

Some people really do have nothing better to do. It's a KID'S CARTOON! That's all - cute little cartoon people running around and figuring out life and poor Charlie Brown, for whom nothing ever works out.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 am

Jason B. wrote:
ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO!
I don't remember that!
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:07 am

Don't forget Velva from Scooby Doo. . . they say she likes carpet too! Also He-Man looks like he's a on his way to a go-go dancing float @ gay pride! laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:33 am

Those Patty and Marcie rumors are nothing compared to the word over town about these two:

People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians Bert-and-ernie-let-me-tell-you-a-secret-20090917-10d-53994-p1-sml
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:41 am

Yeah, but Chris. Those aren't rumors!
Wink

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:20 pm

alan smithee wrote:
Yeah, but Chris. Those aren't rumors!
Wink

Apparently not! lol

People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians Burt&Ernie01
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians   People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians Empty

Back to top Go down

People who think Marcie and Peppermint Patty from Peanuts are lesbians
Page 1 of 1