Riveting scenes Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riveting scenes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

Riveting scenes Empty
PostSubject: Riveting scenes   Riveting scenes EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Shane on the rooftop with Gigi and Rex trying to talk him down was very impactful, emotional and well done. Austin Williams (Shane) had one a fine job throughout this entire s/l and even Farah Fath sold me on Gigi's terror seeing her child suicidal and hurt. Usually I'm a big critic of hers. I don't think she usually handles heavy drama well, and I was expecting her fall flat but sold me. She works best when she's playing Gigi concerned about Shane. I wasn't sold on JPL (Rex) on the roof, but his anger at the principal in the hallway after they got him down was better.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

Riveting scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riveting scenes   Riveting scenes EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:06 pm

I agree that it was all truly awesome and riveting. big grin
Back to top Go down
DanaShelbyChancey
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
DanaShelbyChancey

Female
Rep : 10

Riveting scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riveting scenes   Riveting scenes EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Stand By Me! When Gordy (Wil Wheaton) shoots the gun overhead, the one we forgot he had, and then trains it on Ace (Kiefer Sutherland). Ace says 'what are you going to do, shoot us all?' and Gordy says "no, Ace. Just you."

Powerful!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Riveting scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riveting scenes   Riveting scenes EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:59 pm

I found JPL really dragged those scenes down. The storyline was powerful, as was the dialoge, but JPL and FF... those facial expressions just ruined it all for me. JPL kept getting this grimace on his face that made me burst out laughing and it kept ruining the moment. Today was the same, when Rex was crying. JPL's expressions and alligator tears ruined what could have been a very powerful moment. JPL really isn't capable of playing a multi-layered character and this storyline is suffering for it. The scenes with Rex lashing out at the principal weren't cringe-worthy the way many of the emotional scenes were, but they didn't crap me because all I could think about was how campy Rex made the rooftop scenes look and how horrible the expressions on his face were. Totally ruined things for me. JPL should stick to comedy.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

Riveting scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riveting scenes   Riveting scenes EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:15 am

FF had find facial expressions. FORGIVENESS MAN FF has natural facial expressions unlike some. FF rocked those scenes. Best performances yet of 2011. big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riveting scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riveting scenes   Riveting scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

Riveting scenes
Page 1 of 1