What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry? Empty
PostSubject: What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?   What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:58 am

I have a very nice watch. I honestly can't recall if it was my grandmother's or eldest aunt's. But I think it was Grandmother's. And I have my baby ring. Don't think the literal value is much, but it is cool.

But, I will never own anything more awesome than Mom's wedding set. After she passed, I wore the set all the time for about a year. And, this is so shitty, but I can't recall why I stopped wearing them. I did, but don't recall why.

So, I have them on tonight, as I want to wear them tomorrow when I become God Mother to Lainey. I just would like to have a part of Mom there. Just because. Yeah, I am really sentimental! Probably to a fault.

So, do you have any jewelry that means something special?
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?   What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:05 am

I have my engagement ring/wedding ring of course, and then a turquoise ring that belonged to my grandma.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?   What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:35 am

I used to lose my jewelry all the time. Earrings.....forget about it. I've been through several dozen of those. I guess I would say my class ring and a gold and diamond charm bracelet my father bought me for my 16th birthday.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?   What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 am

My St. Anthony gold medal, it belonged to my Mama.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?   What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 am

Before my grandmother passed, she gave me a signet ring that belonged to my uncle (who passed away about a decade before I was born.) My dad said to me to make sure I hold onto it, because that was something that was out of character for my grandma.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?   What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry? Empty

Back to top Go down

What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?
Page 1 of 1