Can't help it - I love Adam!!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't help it - I love Adam!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Can't help it - I love Adam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Can't help it - I love Adam!!!!   Can't help it - I love Adam!!!! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:12 pm

I love the extents to which Adam is going to help and support Sharon. I know he's done horrible things - no worse than the other Newmans, though - but unlike them, he really does have a heart. I don't buy Victor's false regret He set it in motion to frame Adam and Sharon and he got his own daughter arrested on her wedding day. He clearly doesn't care enough about his grandkids to put them first. His own needs are far more important but Adam is risking everything and giving up everythign for Sharon. He doesn't care about the Newman stock and I don't think he ever did. I think what he wanted was the thrill of taking it from Victor after all that Victor did to him.

Anyway - maybe it's just the actor - Michael is incredible - but I love Adam.
Back to top Go down
soapgirl
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
soapgirl

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Can't help it - I love Adam!!!!   Can't help it - I love Adam!!!! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I won't go as far as saying that I love him BUT I have to admit that he has grown on me... Yes he did HORRIBLE things but I do feel really bad for him and I do kinda like him now.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Can't help it - I love Adam!!!!   Can't help it - I love Adam!!!! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:03 am

I tend to have a soft spot for characters like Adam who've done horrible things but are trying to overcome them and make amends. Maybe part of it is that I really hate Victor and Nick annoys me a lot of the time, so I love that Adam goes head-to-head with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't help it - I love Adam!!!!   Can't help it - I love Adam!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't help it - I love Adam!!!!
Page 1 of 1