Cole - the idiot Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cole - the idiot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Cole - the idiot Empty
PostSubject: Cole - the idiot   Cole - the idiot EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:30 am

Cole is an idiot, and the sight of him gives me a headache from rolling my eyes so hard. He's seen first hand what an unstable headcase Hannah is. Him taking her hearsay and raging out made him look like the buffoon he is. When all is said and done, though, that retarded muppet won't face any charges...despite how he should still be on probation for his drug episode, and how an assault charge should land him in prison. John and Nora will see to it that he walks, and in the meantime, Starr will use her powers of persuasion on Todd to stop him from settling the score. Then from there we'll then be treated to more of his generic, sanctimonious muppetry.

And the whole "beating Todd up" scene was weak. He sneakily pushed him from behind, Todd fell and looked like he probably hurt himself from the impact of the fall, and then Cole proceeds to punch him from there. Shoulder to shoulder, he wouldn't have been able to take Todd.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Cole - the idiot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole - the idiot   Cole - the idiot EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:57 am

I wonder if he was finished with the beating, it ended so abruptly. I agree there is no way Cole would have been able to beat Todd senseless but do you think his rage over his mother's loss and his total frustration with Todd for all the beatings Todd gave him, pushed him over the edge so that his adrenaline took over?

He should have smelled some thing fishy right away when Hannah said she was there, didn't he wonder why she didn't scream or go for help or call the cops? I guess the writers think we are dumber than the actors themselves.
Back to top Go down

Cole - the idiot
Page 1 of 1