Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?

Go down 
+6
Alan Smithee
Shale
Cheaps
Tony Marino
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 am

Have you ever found out someone you knew was gay, or bisexual, without it actually coming from them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:41 am

Repeatedly. Particularly during high school.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:55 am

Yep and it didn't matter one bit.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:44 am

think just 1 person.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 pm

No, not from other sources, but I have been surprised by a few relatives who finally came out.
My opennes may even be the impetus for them coming out. Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Not really and I need to be clear on this next part. I wouldn’t take it as gospel if someone did tell me about a third party’s sexuality. Not because I think there’s anything wrong with being gay but because even in this day and age some people still attache a stigma to it (I know - hard to believe!) so I wouldn’t necessarily trust that the person telling me wasn’t just trying to spread what they thought was a hurtful rumor.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Through the grapevine, I learned from a friend of mine who heard it from a gay friend of hers that this boy who tried very hard to get my phone number when we were in high school was spotted at a gay bar.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:35 pm

I have cousins who are gay but they never officially said it. Everyone knows though. I had a co-worker who I thought was gay and I'm pretty sure I'm right even though he never officially said it either. They pretty much don't have to. It's obvious.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm

alan smithee wrote:
... I wouldn’t take it as gospel if someone did tell me about a third party’s sexuality. ... I wouldn’t necessarily trust that the person telling me wasn’t just trying to spread what they thought was a hurtful rumor.
When discussing other guys' sexual orientation, I don't like to make assumptions in this day of "Metrosexuals." I usually use the disclaimer "he hasn't sucked my cock so I wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Shale wrote:
I usually use the disclaimer "he hasn't sucked my cock so I wouldn't know."

ROFLMAO! A valid system!
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Shale wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
... I wouldn’t take it as gospel if someone did tell me about a third party’s sexuality. ... I wouldn’t necessarily trust that the person telling me wasn’t just trying to spread what they thought was a hurtful rumor.
When discussing other guys' sexual orientation, I don't like to make assumptions in this day of "Metrosexuals." I usually use the disclaimer "he hasn't sucked my cock so I wouldn't know."

laughing Probably the best way to consider the situation.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:01 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Still no (according to Shale's system)
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:46 pm

lol yup. a friend of mine from college who I am facebook friends with (and on there he list he is interested in women and has TONS of female friends and pics of him with women. . . facebook playboy). Well i found him on manhunt too. LOL

Didnt say anything tho.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:49 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
lol yup. a friend of mine from college who I am facebook friends with (and on there he list he is interested in women and has TONS of female friends and pics of him with women. . . facebook playboy). Well i found him on manhunt too. LOL

Didnt say anything tho.

Don't you think it would have been fun to let him know you knew? Just to make him sweat a bit LOL.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:53 pm

I soooooooooooo wanna say something but i am not that close to him and think if i do he might unfriend me or something. LOL
I get the feeling he doesnt wanna get caught cause his facebook and his manhunt profiles are SO polar opposite but its def him behind both cause he posted NUDES. lol He is very very "down low" i can tell.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:59 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
I soooooooooooo wanna say something but i am not that close to him and think if i do he might unfriend me or something. LOL
I get the feeling he doesnt wanna get caught cause his facebook and his manhunt profiles are SO polar opposite but its def him behind both cause he posted NUDES. lol He is very very "down low" i can tell.

LOL I would do it anyway even if he defriended me, its not like your going out with the guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?   Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever unwittingly discovered that someone you knew was gay/bi?
Page 1 of 1