CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Supernova
Tony Marino
Chris
7 posters

Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? Empty Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?

Post by Chris Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:45 am

Do you still live in the same city/state you were born in?

If not, what made you decide to leave? If so, do you see yourself living there for the rest of life?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? Empty Re: Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:54 am

I still live in NY but I moved to be on my own. I do not see myself staying here for the rest of my life, I would like to move eventually maybe to the California Desert area.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? Empty Re: Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?

Post by Supernova Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:32 am

The only time I ever left this town is when I was born, my mother went to the hospital in the next town to have me.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:33 am

yes i still live in same city grew up in, and i really dont see myself moving anywhere else
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I still live in NY but I moved to be on my own. I do not see myself staying here for the rest of my life, I would like to move eventually maybe to the California Desert area.

Cool. Is this a goal you're working towards, or right now more of a wish?
    2xy
    2xy
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 22

Post by 2xy Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:39 pm

I haven't lived in the state of my birth since I was a year old. My mother moved to Hawaii, where I remained until I was 18. Since then I've lived at 21 different addresses in eight different states. Joined the Navy.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Yes. I don't plan on being in New York City for the rest of my life..........I wanna move further upstate.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:47 pm

I was born in California but the family moved me the first year.

I was raised in St. Louis and St. Ann Missouri but left after high school and joined the Air Force.

They moved me around for 4 years and I went to New Orleans when I got out. Never lived in St. Louis again.

Mostly lived in New Orleans and Florida.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:57 am