Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?

Go down 
+3
Supernova
Tony Marino
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? Empty
PostSubject: Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?   Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:45 am

Do you still live in the same city/state you were born in?

If not, what made you decide to leave? If so, do you see yourself living there for the rest of life?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?   Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:54 am

I still live in NY but I moved to be on my own. I do not see myself staying here for the rest of my life, I would like to move eventually maybe to the California Desert area.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?   Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:32 am

The only time I ever left this town is when I was born, my mother went to the hospital in the next town to have me.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?   Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:33 am

yes i still live in same city grew up in, and i really dont see myself moving anywhere else
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?   Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
I still live in NY but I moved to be on my own. I do not see myself staying here for the rest of my life, I would like to move eventually maybe to the California Desert area.

Cool. Is this a goal you're working towards, or right now more of a wish?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
2xy
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
2xy

Female
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?   Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:39 pm

I haven't lived in the state of my birth since I was a year old. My mother moved to Hawaii, where I remained until I was 18. Since then I've lived at 21 different addresses in eight different states. Joined the Navy.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?   Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Yes. I don't plan on being in New York City for the rest of my life..........I wanna move further upstate.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?   Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:47 pm

I was born in California but the family moved me the first year.

I was raised in St. Louis and St. Ann Missouri but left after high school and joined the Air Force.

They moved me around for 4 years and I went to New Orleans when I got out. Never lived in St. Louis again.

Mostly lived in New Orleans and Florida.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?   Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you still live in the same city/state/province you were born in?
Page 1 of 1