Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?

Go down 
+3
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
Supernova
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? Empty
PostSubject: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?   Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:17 am

Aside from my Mama costume I haven't worn a pair of high heels for about 11 years.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?   Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:39 am

i have a few heels i like to wear, for special occasions, or when im goin out...

one of my fave pairs are like chucks with a heel like this one posted below, but mine are black Smile

Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? Ashsneakerheel

an o WOW loook at these shoes janet has on!!! overjoyed

Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? Janet_2-11

Last edited by cheaps on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added janet pic)
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?   Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:48 am

Guess I'm persona non grata here too. Not fair...NY gets to make comments on the tread about men peeing...I never get to have any fun! cries

big grin

Last edited by alan smithee on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rienpoet
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
rienpoet

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?   Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 am

alan smithee wrote:
Guess I'm persona non grata here too cries

No Alan, you can wear any high heels any time you want. Don't forget to put those sexy dress of yours Wink Because I never wear any. I don't want to break my ankles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~rienmuse
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?   Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:51 am

yay
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?   Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:38 am

Several years ago I had a pair of boots with some wicked heels. But no more no more no more. I'm more concerned with my own heels..which belong even with the rest of my foot.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?   Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 am

CeCe wrote:
Several years ago I had a pair of boots with some wicked heels. But no more no more no more. I'm more concerned with my own heels..which belong even with the rest of my foot.

Indeeeeeeeed, there was a report a while back that excessive wear of high heels can actually be harmful to the back because it disrupts your body being even and balanced, and that actually makes sense and you gotta wonder why people haven't heard it long before now, people act like it's the most normal thing for women to wear those things, it is NOT normal, I walk on my toes all the time and it's still not normal to reinforce that with a 4 inch heel.
Back to top Go down
rienpoet
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
rienpoet

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?   Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 am

Supernova wrote:
CeCe wrote:

Indeeeeeeeed, there was a report a while back that excessive wear of high heels can actually be harmful to the back because it disrupts your body being even and balanced, and that actually makes sense and you gotta wonder why people haven't heard it long before now, people act like it's the most normal thing for women to wear those things, it is NOT normal, I walk on my toes all the time and it's still not normal to reinforce that with a 4 inch heel.

Second that.

No, it's not normal. I refuse to wear them. If the men want to wear them, be my guest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~rienmuse
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?   Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:29 am

I wear them sometimes but not very often.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?   Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:33 am

Wear 'em when I'm going out, esp if the outfit calls for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?   Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another one for the ladies: how often do you wear high heels?
Page 1 of 1