Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?

Go down 
+4
Chris
Nystyle709
Cheaps
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? Empty
PostSubject: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:53 pm

I haven't done that yet, but think it is so cool when I have seen so many do it.

So, do you have any bold color on the walls of your place?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:01 am

dont think so, we have wallpaper, i think
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:26 am

Nope. They're neutral. Pretty much goes with anything.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:59 am

My basement wall is red/orange (it was that way when I moved in.) I keep saying that I'm going to paint it, because it's loud. It takes very careful decoration for the basement to not look tacky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:00 am

I would like to paint my bedroom purple is that a wild color?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:35 am

^^ i wouldnt say wild color, i would say its very bold tho
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 am

I've done it. The main thing you need to be careful about is not getting it too dark. It makes the walls close in & it can get downright claustrophobic.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:45 am

the last house i lived in, my room had very bright red walls! UGH i HATED it, red to me is one of the ugliest colors to me.. my brother used to tease me, he'd say, lets paint some cactuses and sombreros make it look like a mexican restaurant Smile i was like yeah right
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:47 am

cheaps wrote:
the last house i lived in, my room had very bright red walls! UGH i HATED it, red to me is one of the ugliest colors to me.. my brother used to tease me, he'd say, lets paint some cactuses and sombreros make it look like a mexican restaurant Smile i was like yeah right

ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 am

Tony, I think purple would be cool. I rarely watch home renovation shows, but a while back I was and they said that the plan for the bedroom was purple and my first thought was that it was going to look terrible, but it looked very, very nice.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:22 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Tony, I think purple would be cool. I rarely watch home renovation shows, but a while back I was and they said that the plan for the bedroom was purple and my first thought was that it was going to look terrible, but it looked very, very nice.

Thanks Red, I am seriously considering it, not a dark purple a light purple I think it would look cool!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Apartment white
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 pm

alan smithee wrote:
Apartment white

LOL, yeah. Or apartment beige.

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:58 pm

If I owned my own house, I'd definitely funk up the place with some bold colors. At least a room or two. I like color. I don't too much like the color pink, but that was the the color of my room when I was a kid. I remember picking out the paint and everything. My room when I was a teen before my mom bought her house was blue.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Neutral - I like to accent with colour. Someday, I'd love to have a room with bold coloured walls, but right now neutral is best as I have a series of pictures up on the walls that I really like and don't want to take down. They wouldn't look as nice with coloured walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?   Are any walls in your home painted a bold color? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are any walls in your home painted a bold color?
Page 1 of 1