CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Alan Smithee
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Shale
JM130ELM
Supernova
9 posters

Are you more likely to watch a movie or read a book?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Are you more likely to watch a movie or read a book? Empty Are you more likely to watch a movie or read a book?

Post by Supernova Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Which would you sooner do given a choice between the two? I am too lazy to put on movies sometimes, I'll just sit down or lay down and read and just play reruns of cartoons as background noise while I read.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Are you more likely to watch a movie or read a book? Empty Re: Are you more likely to watch a movie or read a book?

Post by JM130ELM Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm more likely to watch a movie. I can't get hyped up about reading just any book for the sake of reading a book. I'm picky when it comes to reading and need to have an interest in a book before I pick it up. A movie is easier to get into.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Are you more likely to watch a movie or read a book? Empty Re: Are you more likely to watch a movie or read a book?

Post by Shale Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:59 pm

JM130ELM wrote:I'm more likely to watch a movie. I can't get hyped up about reading just any book for the sake of reading a book. I'm picky when it comes to reading and need to have an interest in a book before I pick it up. A movie is easier to get into.
    co-signs

Isn't reading what ppl did before there were movies? blank stare @ you

And, I'm sure there were a bunch who just went to every play that opened at the Globe hundreds of years ago instead of reading books. Blue Cool
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:08 pm

These days I'm all about reading books.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:04 pm

When I'm into a book - I'm reading the book. And I'm only reading the book if I'm into it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:45 pm

alan smithee wrote:When I'm into a book - I'm reading the book. And I'm only reading the book if I'm into it.

This.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:45 am

If it's a book I'm into, then it takes precedence over a lot of other things I'd do in my free time, but I really need to be into the book.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:14 am

Put a movie in. I my reading time is usually on the train going and coming from work.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:41 pm

movie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:59 am