CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Gabby choosing Bree over Carlos

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Gabby choosing Bree over Carlos Empty Gabby choosing Bree over Carlos

Post by Jason B. Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:51 pm

I wasn't expecting that. I can understand why she would have a problem with him dictating to her, but in this instance she should have easily placated her husbands wish. Certainly wasn't worth breaking the family up over.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Gabby choosing Bree over Carlos Empty Re: Gabby choosing Bree over Carlos

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon May 09, 2011 2:22 am

I don't know. Bree's been there for her when Carlos hasn't been and she's been a lot more faithful than Carlos. Carlos used to be a real jerk. Being blind seemed to change him but even then that first year he was all about himself and didn't care about all of the sacrifices that Gabby made while he wasn't able to see. I'm not really surprised, given how Carlos was behaving and what he was demanding of her, given his own past behaviour.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 10, 2011 9:26 pm

I thought it was a bad choice. If she was smart, she would have just gone along with it, knowing that Carlos would chill out about it eventually. Because I am sure that will happen. Bree will do something that helps one of Carlos' kids or something and all will be back to normal.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun May 15, 2011 12:36 am

Gabi's problem is that she usually thinks in the moment, and not long term. I think you're right about Bree eventually doing somthing to save the girls. didn't something like that happen with Lynette? Carlos was angry at her for some reason and she ended up saving Juanita and lost the baby? Or maybe I'm remembering wrong thinking Carlos was angry at Lynette. Hadn't he hired her and then she got pregnant and he wanted to fire her?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:36 pm