surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....

Go down 
+4
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... Empty
PostSubject: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:33 am

.....I am just fishing for sympathy here....It is my Chihuahua who is under the knife tomorrow!

He is getting neutered tomorrow morning....I hope it all goes fine for him. I know it will, but I am actually a tad nervous....
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:43 am

awww, ill keep him in good thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:46 am

Thanks Cheaps...I just had to give him a bath...poor little guy...I wonder if he will even care about the "ladies" anymore?

Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:52 am

^^ aww :)I have no clue wat happens to doggies after that.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:55 am

I don't either...I just hope it makes him stop pissing at friends' homes....

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 am

RedBedroom wrote:
...I know it will, but I am actually a tad nervous....

Think how he feels! I'm sure everything will be fine. Under the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:18 am

Hope all will go well. Good wishes!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:15 am

Red I hope all is well with doggy, I am quite sure he will handle the surgery just fine.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:32 pm

I get his shots from a mobile vet and am not established with a vet office anymore so getting it done would have cost so much at the vet because of all the "new patient" stuff. So, I took him to the Humane Society to have it done. I was so excited when I found out they started doing it for pets that were not surrendered there because they are super cheap.

Well, I think this is a lesson in "you get what you pay for." I haven't picked him up yet, can't till later, and I am sure the vet will do fine because she must do more than the average vet. But all the other stuff sucked this morning with dropping him off. There was a wait to check in and one dog that walked in CLEARLY had kennel cough. In fact another guy was looking at the dog every time he hacked that I thought for sure he was going to say something. But he did not, the other dog got checked in and they said nothing about it. My dog is vaccinated against it, so I didn't say anything either.

Then the guy who was clearly annoyed with the hacking dog, went to check in. His dog sat there so nice and then when they took him from the man, he was totally fine and calm and the woman said, "With how nervous he is, we will have to sedate him before bringing him to the back." The guys said, "Seriously?" Then when she said she was, he said nothing! I would have spoken up.

The main thing is that he will do fine with it, and I am sure he did. It is 1:30 here and so it must be over with. So, he survived! Oh, the other thing is that we are not allowed to even call one time to see how it went. I think that is really crappy.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Good thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 pm

How'd it go, Red?
Back to top Go down
2xy
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
2xy

Female
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:27 pm

I've used the mobile vet for several cats and, while not the most pleasant experience, it always turned out fine.

As for Chihuahuas....I used to have one. They are notorious for pissing indoors, neutered or not. Mine was put to sleep about 18 months ago. He was 14 years old. Not only did he pee randomly in the house (usually out of spite), but he jumped on the bed and lifted his leg on my hand once because I didn't hear him asking to go out. He wasn't a very barky dog. He would just come stare at me and whimper while I slept.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:27 pm

How did it go, Red? How's your little guy doing? Hope he's okay.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Alan and TSJ thanks for asking!

He did fine. He did look so sad when I picked him up. Poor guy had no clue what was going on. Pain meds are all wore off now, so he is still moving slow and sleeping a lot. But he always sleeps a lot. He is kind of trying to lick it a lot, but not to the point I need one of those neck cones. They cost $12, and I would try to make my own before I paid that for a piece of plastic.

So, all in all, glad it's done and over with.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:09 pm

That's good to hear. I'm glad everything came off without a hitch.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:10 am

alan smithee wrote:
That's good to hear. I'm glad everything came off without a hitch.

ditto Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....   surgery for my little guy tomorrow..... Empty

Back to top Go down

surgery for my little guy tomorrow.....
Page 1 of 1