CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Chris Brown Walks Out Of Virginia Radio Station Interview

CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Rep : 1

Chris Brown Walks Out Of Virginia Radio Station Interview Empty Chris Brown Walks Out Of Virginia Radio Station Interview

Post by CONVERSATION CHAMBER Sat May 01, 2010 9:23 am

Chris Brown Walks Out Of Virginia Radio Station Interview Chris%20brown150 Chris Brown was in the middle of an interview with Q94 radio station in Richmond to promote his benefit concert for Haiti – before pitching a hissy fit and storming out of the studio.

READ MORE HERE...

GG
    GG
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Chris Brown Walks Out Of Virginia Radio Station Interview Empty Re: Chris Brown Walks Out Of Virginia Radio Station Interview

Post by GG Fri May 21, 2010 8:47 pm

interesting...I have never been a big fan of Chris Brown nor Rihanna, although they are both talented singers. I believe they both were in the wrong and can have a bad attitude, not a good mix. No one deserves to be hit nor cause verbal abuse. They both were verbally abusive also to each other...I still do not listen to Brown's music and Rihanna should cover her body parts more, as she isalso not a good example to young girls and teens.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:17 pm