Favorite Electronics Store Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Electronics Store

Go down 
+6
Shale
CeCe
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Marc™
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Favorite Electronics Store Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Electronics Store   Favorite Electronics Store EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:14 am

Where do you go to buy all your TV's and other adult toys....I go to Walmart or Best Buy. Remember when Sears used to be the shit? Not the case today. I was there a couple days ago, and their electronics dept. was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Electronics Store   Favorite Electronics Store EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:57 am

I'd like to browse in Best Buy and get an idea of how much something costs, but I don't regularly shop there. I get a lot of my electronics from online.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Electronics Store   Favorite Electronics Store EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 am

Yeah, usually Walmart or Best Buys. B.B. for our computers (which isn't that often). No interest for 18 months.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Electronics Store   Favorite Electronics Store EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:29 am

I usually end up at Best Buy only because there are not many Electronic stores left!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Electronics Store   Favorite Electronics Store EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:02 am

Almost always Best Buy. Years ago I would have given the edge to Circuit City who had a commissioned staff at one time. Most knowledgeable people in electronics I ever saw. Then they opted to hire teenagers & people who knew absolutely nothing about the products. It was downhill fast.

But I have a feeling all the box stores are going the way of the VCR eventually.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Electronics Store   Favorite Electronics Store EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 am

CeCe wrote:
Almost always Best Buy. Years ago I would have given the edge to Circuit City who had a commissioned staff at one time. Most knowledgeable people in electronics I ever saw. Then they opted to hire teenagers & people who knew absolutely nothing about the products. It was downhill fast....

Yes, the last trip I made to Circuit City, that was my main complaint.

I wanted to buy a TV so I looked at them, found one I liked and hung around waiting for the sales person. I actually had to run all over the store and demand to be waited on. There was no incentive for these kids to wait on a customer - they were getting a paycheck just for clocking in.
Back to top Go down
DanaShelbyChancey
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
DanaShelbyChancey

Female
Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Electronics Store   Favorite Electronics Store EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm

The Best Buy near me is good for advice on what to buy, like what cables, which I never know. The teenagers there are savvy and know what they are talking about.

But I still buy CD's, and my Best Buy now has just an aisle and a half stashed in the back of the store for CD's.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Electronics Store   Favorite Electronics Store EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:18 pm

I usually buy my CDs and stuff like that from Barnes & Noble. They don't have an extensive collection in their stores, but I like to order stuff from their website. Either that, or once in a while I go to Best Buy.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Electronics Store   Favorite Electronics Store EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Best Buy, definitely. I used to check out Circuit City, but it went under; and Radio Shack, but it's just a shadow of its former self.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Electronics Store   Favorite Electronics Store EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:48 am

My favorite used to be Circuit City, but then it went under. Now I'm mostly stuck going to Best Buy, which IMO is inferior to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Electronics Store   Favorite Electronics Store Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Electronics Store
Page 1 of 1