CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+23
Bluesmama
GrayWolf
femme fatale
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
sailorlover
TPP
Cheaps
CeCe
Nhaiyel
Shale
CatEyes10736
Alan Smithee
Marc™
Forgiveness Man
TSJFan4Ever
RobbieFTW
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Jason B.
TexasLady
DarkOblivion
Chris
27 posters

TGI Friday/The Weekend Is Here!

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

TGI Friday/The Weekend Is Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: TGI Friday/The Weekend Is Here!

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Green Lantern looks like crap sorry to say. I need to hear more about it before I consider it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

TGI Friday/The Weekend Is Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: TGI Friday/The Weekend Is Here!

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Chris wrote:
    RedBedroom wrote:Leaving town tonight or tomorrow.

Whereto Red?

Just to my dad's. Our guests last weekend live in Dad's town, so they took my son home with them so he could get his annual visit in. We have to leave tomorrow as my other half is working late, so we would get there to late to leave when he would get here.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:28 am

SO ready for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have much interest in Green Lantern. I'll wait for it to come out in the video stores or maybe even on TV - lol!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:29 am

Spill. big grin
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm off today and there were no new movies opening so I stayed in. It was raining but not a washout like they predicted, but I stayed in all day anyhow, tweaking my Webpages, adding pics, taking down dead links, rewriting content.

All the time a persistent thot kept popping in my head - "Ur Not Chris - Ur Not Chris"
    blank stare @ you
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:53 pm

today enjoying my day off, i work the weekend.. boo, thats gonna be my schedule for next few weeks
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:46 pm

I don't know yet. I might go to a get together at a someone's house. I'll definitely go if I know gambling with be involved.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 pm

cheaps wrote:today enjoying my day off, i work the weekend.. boo, thats gonna be my schedule for next few weeks

You poor dear. Seems you have been working weekends all the time. That has to totally suck in summer. I hope you had an excellent day off today!!

As for me, the boys are out of town for the weekend, and I am going shopping with a friend all day tomorrow. We have no set itinerary, and that is 30% cool, and 70% unnerving. I like to have a solid plan for any day spent doing something. This is going to another city to shop, so I would love to have a game plan. But she is more go with the flow, which I need to be better at, so that's good.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:12 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
    cheaps wrote:today enjoying my day off, i work the weekend.. boo, thats gonna be my schedule for next few weeks

You poor dear. Seems you have been working weekends all the time. That has to totally suck in summer. I hope you had an excellent day off today!!

As for me, the boys are out of town for the weekend, and I am going shopping with a friend all day tomorrow. We have no set itinerary, and that is 30% cool, and 70% unnerving. I like to have a solid plan for any day spent doing something. This is going to another city to shop, so I would love to have a game plan. But she is more go with the flow, which I need to be better at, so that's good.

i have been, its mainly cuz summer is our real busy season, and so is our weekends so my boss had altered my schedule a lil bit so that im here.. an thx i did enjoy my day off.

hope you had fun shopping !
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 am

So glad the weekend is here, though it's already half over. Final count down until the last day of school and I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!! I won't be sorry to see the end of this school year, nor say good-bye to this school.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:22 am

Happy Friday everyone.

What's up for your weekend?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 pm

at work right now, after just chill

tommorow leaving town to take my sister and niece back to where they live, they been here for a week, very nice to see them

sunday, i work sad boo, but after work gonna bbq at my cousins

monday, chill and probably to go diff bbq at my ma's Smile
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm going to a party tommorrow night. Tonight, I'm gonna catch the new Transformers flick if my friend actually got the tix. Bout to call and see if he does. Sunday I work. Monday is up in the air. Might go to another bbq, might go to the beach. Dunno yet.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Weekend plans?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Nothing right now.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:29 pm

no plans as of now, somethin usually pops up though,

work on sunday...BOO!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:34 am

bump

What's up this weekend?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 pm

If I make it home tonight without passing out I am staying in tonight unless something comes up. Tomorrow I am going to see Baby its you.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Tony Marino wrote:If I make it home tonight without passing out I am staying in tonight unless something comes up. Tomorrow I am going to see Baby its you.

Ahh, that's tomorrow! Have fun my brother, and be sure to come back and let us know how it was! bear hug
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Going to a wedding tommorrow....Sunday I think I'm gonna go to Splish Splash.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Well this evening, is the official birthday dinner for me and my sis (not sure if yall remember me posting this, but we share same bday) then after we are gonna tear up the clubs!! big grin

tommorow gonna relax since i am off

sunday i work
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:38 am

Saturday night, my God Daughter spends the night for the first time...I hope they are not lying about her sleeping through the night!

Today was one of the worst days in a long time, so I hope for something bright with her visit...
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:19 am

bump
    What's on your weekend agenda?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:51 am

Think I'm gonna catch Captain America today. I have to work tommorrow and I'm off on Sunday....don't know what I'll do then.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 am

Was invited to a wedding on saturday, don't know if I want to go though.

There's also a family reunion on saturday, that kind of goes hand n hand with that wedding, I know I'm not going to the family reunion. Don't care for that part of the family.

work sunday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:07 am