CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? Empty If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?

Post by Chris Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Would you listen to Shane's tape, if it were in your possession?
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? Empty Re: If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?

Post by allison13 Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:14 am

I understand their reasons,but they need to remember that this is also a matter of trust and if Shane finds out,the kid will be in worse shape then he already is.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? Empty Re: If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:42 am

I understand where they're coming from but ITA that this is a HUGE violation of Shane's privacy and confidentiality and his ability to talk with his counsellor confidentiality. Highlights could be shared with the parents, but if Gex listen to that tape, they are violating Shane's trust in a HUGE way.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:18 pm

If suicide weren't in the mix, I'd agree. But when it comes to your child's life, safety trumps privacy.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun May 01, 2011 9:23 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:If suicide weren't in the mix, I'd agree. But when it comes to your child's life, safety trumps privacy.

I would listen to yours lil bro if it meant saving your life If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? 273237

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:50 pm