If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? Empty
PostSubject: If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?   If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Would you listen to Shane's tape, if it were in your possession?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?   If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:14 am

I understand their reasons,but they need to remember that this is also a matter of trust and if Shane finds out,the kid will be in worse shape then he already is.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?   If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:42 am

I understand where they're coming from but ITA that this is a HUGE violation of Shane's privacy and confidentiality and his ability to talk with his counsellor confidentiality. Highlights could be shared with the parents, but if Gex listen to that tape, they are violating Shane's trust in a HUGE way.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?   If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:18 pm

If suicide weren't in the mix, I'd agree. But when it comes to your child's life, safety trumps privacy.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?   If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:23 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
If suicide weren't in the mix, I'd agree. But when it comes to your child's life, safety trumps privacy.

I would listen to yours lil bro if it meant saving your life If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? 273237
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?   If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were Rex and Gigi, would you listen to Shane's tape?
Page 1 of 1