CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Nystyle709
Nhaiyel
Supernova
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
rienpoet
Shale
Chris
11 posters

What annoys you most about your own gender?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What annoys you most about your own gender? Empty What annoys you most about your own gender?

Post by Chris Sun May 01, 2011 8:37 am

A flip side question to the thread that asked what annoys you most about the opposite gender.

What cliche/stereotypical attributes of your own gender annoy you?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What annoys you most about your own gender? Empty Re: What annoys you most about your own gender?

Post by Shale Sun May 01, 2011 9:28 am

I kinda like guys. big grin

And I understand most of those driving forces that make guys do the things they do, but some are just too damn macho.

I do not understand abusive/controlling men. I understand the nature of competition and dominance even if I don't feel it but to abuse others is a pathology. And it is an embarrassment to us normal men.
    rienpoet
    rienpoet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

What annoys you most about your own gender? Empty Re: What annoys you most about your own gender?

Post by rienpoet Sun May 01, 2011 9:33 am

Too emotional and irrational. Girls should use their logic once and a while. Crying won't solve any problems and being irrational will only make girls ridiculous, that's what my father told me, and I believe it.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Sun May 01, 2011 9:44 am

Sexual repression. sad
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun May 01, 2011 11:06 am

I'm not even sure where to start on that one. I guess one of the main things is despite our sex coming so far and making so much progress, a lot of them still rely on their looks and their ability to spread their legs to get them anywhere rather than make any real effort to get somewhere by their own merit.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Sun May 01, 2011 11:07 am

Oh, and it really annoys me that 99.9% of all straight man seem to think that if they're friends with me, I'm going to develop feelings for them and try to MOUNT them.

Like, get real.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sun May 01, 2011 11:09 am

Supernova wrote:I'm not even sure where to start on that one. I guess one of the main things is despite our sex coming so far and making so much progress, a lot of them still rely on their looks and their ability to spread their legs to get them anywhere rather than make any real effort to get somewhere by their own merit.

Neither do I. Random women, and their finicky melodrama, gets on my nerves. blank stare @ you
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun May 01, 2011 11:12 am

Nhaiyel wrote:
    Supernova wrote:I'm not even sure where to start on that one. I guess one of the main things is despite our sex coming so far and making so much progress, a lot of them still rely on their looks and their ability to spread their legs to get them anywhere rather than make any real effort to get somewhere by their own merit.

Neither do I. Random women, and their finicky melodrama, gets on my nerves. blank stare @ you

Uh huh, and so many of them putting all their value on their looks; 'oh I'm so fat, oh I need breast implants to feel better, oh I need to get Botox and a face lift because I can't have wrinkles', what the hell is up with that?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun May 01, 2011 11:44 am

Cattiness.
    rienpoet
    rienpoet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by rienpoet Sun May 01, 2011 11:51 am

Supernova wrote:
    Nhaiyel wrote:

Uh huh, and so many of them putting all their value on their looks; 'oh I'm so fat, oh I need breast implants to feel better, oh I need to get Botox and a face lift because I can't have wrinkles', what the hell is up with that?

Insecurity, shallowness and hedonism.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun May 01, 2011 11:52 am

Men tend to make blanket assumptions about other men....and will assume that things are universal for all. Take for instance, the only sport I watch is basketball. Random dudes strike up conversations with other dudes about any and all sports. They assume you know all about the Ravens and the Browns. Nope. I'm sure if I were white, I'd get asked about hockey too.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 am

Marc™️ wrote:Men tend to make blanket assumptions about other men....and will assume that things are universal for all. Take for instance, the only sport I watch is basketball. Random dudes strike up conversations with other dudes about any and all sports. They assume you know all about the Ravens and the Browns. Nope. I'm sure if I were white, I'd get asked about hockey too.

Boston or Miami? Smile
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Women are too subtle, too catty. At least if men don't like you, they'll say "I think you're an ass." Women won't do that, they're more subtle in their meanness, more vicious. They get those claws out and will go out of their way to make someone else miserable, usually for unimportant reasons. Also very gossipy. Women need to get a life.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun May 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Women who blame men for their problems. And women who see men as a "work in progress". Generally they're fine the way they are. If a woman wants to "change' a man, she needs to look for another man.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sun May 01, 2011 11:33 pm

The competition among men is stupid (even tho I partake in it too! d-oh!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:34 am