CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RedBedroom
Chris
6 posters

Multiple Tvs playing in different rooms

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Multiple Tvs playing in different rooms Empty Multiple Tvs playing in different rooms

Post by Chris Tue May 03, 2011 10:41 pm

I should have posted this in Tony's I.hate.it.when thread. Does anyone in your house try to watch more than one TV at once? My daughter does this, and it drives me crazy. She's in the living watching Dancing With the Stars; then I walk past her bedroom and see that her TV is on, and it's playing the same show. Why?! Which TV are you watching? I let her get away with it too, for some reason. I went into her bedroom and shut off her TV; yelling for her to not leave on more than one at a time. She agitatedly yells back "okay!" Yeah, right. She'll do it again.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Multiple Tvs playing in different rooms Empty Re: Multiple Tvs playing in different rooms

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 03, 2011 11:02 pm

My son sleeps upstairs, but he leaves his TV on a lot, which drive me batty.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Multiple Tvs playing in different rooms Empty Re: Multiple Tvs playing in different rooms

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue May 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Ooooh - lol - I thought at first you meant people in different rooms watching things and I was going to say it often happens when I'm at home - my Dad watching sports, my Mom and I something else, unless it's hockey and then I'll be with my Dad but the way you put it - yeah - that would annoy me.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed May 04, 2011 7:54 am

LOL, Red and Chris. Hopefully you will have your revenge someday. They'll be parents too.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed May 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Since it's only me, nope. I won't have the bedroom t.v on and the living room t.v. on at the same time. But when I did live at home....we all had our own t.v. in our bedroom and it was common for all of them to be on if we were watching something. I don't like when a t.v. is on and nobody is watching it though. Waste of electricity.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu May 05, 2011 12:18 am

during football season, my roommate will sometimes have 2 different games on from different tvs.. im glad i have my own tv

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:34 am