We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts Empty
PostSubject: We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts   We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:02 am

Sometime back in the winter I found this book on bargain for $5 at Wal-Mart, figured why not? Might be good...only started reading it a few days ago, to see if it might be something my mother would like for Mother's Day, and the more I read it, WOW! This is the revised and expanded edition written only last year and I think it should've been put out and marketed as an ideal Mother's Day gift because I think every mother, every daughter, every sister ought to read this book, it's just amazing.

Has anyone else here read it?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts   We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:05 am

I have not read it, but did see an interview with her when she was promoting it. I will have to see if our library has it.
Back to top Go down
sobia
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sobia

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts   We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:25 am

its nice and informative forum, this is my first post on this forum and join it today, hope that we will learn many things here

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts   We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts Empty

Back to top Go down

We Are Our Mother's Daughters by Cokie Roberts
Page 1 of 1