Do people hate Muslims? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do people hate Muslims?

Go down 
+3
RobbieFTW
Forgiveness Man
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do people hate Muslims? Empty
PostSubject: Do people hate Muslims?   Do people hate Muslims? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:43 am

Do you think that Muslims are more discriminated against [in the United States] than most other religious groups? If so, why do you think that is? Is it largely because of terrorist stereotyping, or does it run deeper than that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Do people hate Muslims?   Do people hate Muslims? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:14 am

I am sure some do. I don't think most people hate Muslims. I think it's largely due to the terrorist stereotyping that people are likely more afraid of Muslims than most groups. I don't think most people just got some deep hatred for Muslims.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Do people hate Muslims?   Do people hate Muslims? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:00 am

Yes I do think Muslims are more discriminated against and I think alot of it has to do with the perception of alleged tyranny, overzealous beliefs and oppression of women.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do people hate Muslims?   Do people hate Muslims? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:09 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
Yes I do think Muslims are more discriminated against and I think alot of it has to do with the perception of alleged tyranny, overzealous beliefs and oppression of women.

Well, here in the "Bible Belt" South we have christians just as fucked up in their overzealous beliefs as the muslims.

I think it is the terrorism done in the name of allah by fucked up muslims and the reluctance of the mainstream or "good" muslims to vehemently condemn the asshole muslims for their barbarism.

Also, the treachery of American born and raised muslims who attack Western ideals and commit terrorism against fellow Americans can't garner any trust or respect for that religion.
Back to top Go down
Friendly Veteran
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Friendly Veteran

Male
Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Do people hate Muslims?   Do people hate Muslims? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:48 am

I do believe in general muslims are the most mistrusted group. I also believe that much of the distrust is not deserved.

I am sure there are many good muslims that live a good live and are good citizens. The problem is that you do not know who are the ones not to trust so people tend to bunch them up.

Keep in mind I said trusted. I do not think people, generally, 'hate' muslims. People may hate what extremist muslims represent and it does make the rest of the group look in that light unfairly.

I suppose it something similar like if an individual gets bitten by more than one dog he will become apprehensive when he is around dogs and avoid them. In some cases it becomes a very strong fear and they realize there are dogs that be a threat as the ones he came across.

The same can happen to people when it comes with other people they could percieve as harmful to them, fair or unfair that is what I think it is happening.

You have a great day.
Friendly Veteran

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do people hate Muslims?   Do people hate Muslims? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Shale wrote:
RobbieFTW wrote:

Well, here in the "Bible Belt" South we have christians just as fucked up in their overzealous beliefs as the muslims.

I think it is the terrorism done in the name of allah by fucked up muslims and the reluctance of the mainstream or "good" muslims to vehemently condemn the asshole muslims for their barbarism.

Also, the treachery of American born and raised muslims who attack Western ideals and commit terrorism against fellow Americans can't garner any trust or respect for that religion.
co-signs "God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore." Wink
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do people hate Muslims?   Do people hate Muslims? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do people hate Muslims?   Do people hate Muslims? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do people hate Muslims?
Page 1 of 1