They better not be planning on killing Tea Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They better not be planning on killing Tea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

They better not be planning on killing Tea Empty
PostSubject: They better not be planning on killing Tea   They better not be planning on killing Tea EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:23 pm

I really don't like this s/l even though it could be a good one. OLTL has been to chopping block lately and there was just the rumor that FL was fired that only was weakly denied. This brain tumor thing, I'm just worried that it's playing into all this.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: They better not be planning on killing Tea   They better not be planning on killing Tea EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:17 am

Kral wrote:
I really don't like this s/l even though it could be a good one. OLTL has been to chopping block lately and there was just the rumor that FL was fired that only was weakly denied. This brain tumor thing, I'm just worried that it's playing into all this.

I hope they don't plan on killing her off, that would be a huge mistake. It would be like when they killed off Gabrielle, that was a huge mistake. I for one will be extremely upset if they kill off Tea. :frustrated: pissed
Back to top Go down
tandmfan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: They better not be planning on killing Tea   They better not be planning on killing Tea EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:41 pm

I don't think that they will kill Tea off, but I do think that they are writing out her character. Most likely Tea will go and seek an unconventional treatment out of town. I agree that it would be a mistake to kill Tea off, there's still a lot of story line that they can tell with her character.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: They better not be planning on killing Tea   They better not be planning on killing Tea EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:56 am

tandmfan wrote:
I don't think that they will kill Tea off, but I do think that they are writing out her character. Most likely Tea will go and seek an unconventional treatment out of town. I agree that it would be a mistake to kill Tea off, there's still a lot of story line that they can tell with her character.

Sadly I think you're right. They'll probably use Tea's absence to try and forge a bond with Todd, since he'll be the only parents he has left.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: They better not be planning on killing Tea   They better not be planning on killing Tea EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:40 am

Murmings of her departure have been surfacing for months now. Even if they do spare Téa's life, I am little faith in FL's longevity on the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They better not be planning on killing Tea   They better not be planning on killing Tea Empty

Back to top Go down

They better not be planning on killing Tea
Page 1 of 1