CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Good on Todd

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Good on Todd Empty Good on Todd

Post by Chris Sat May 07, 2011 4:55 am

Much as I appreciated Todd taking the 'right' approach to handling the Jack situation, I thought for a second he would cower to Rex and Gigi. I'm glad that he pulled Rex aside and threatened to hurt him if he ever messed with Jack again. clapping
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Good on Todd Empty Re: Good on Todd

Post by Tony Marino Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 am

You know Todd always fiercely protects what is his! You don't mess with his kids and expect to get away with it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun May 08, 2011 1:57 am

I loved that but Rex did get away with messing with Sam. Until he gets karma for htat or Todd gets revenge, I'll never see Rex as anything but a pathetic, wimpy jerk. I LOVE that Todd threatened that whelp, though. He sure knocked the arrogance right out of that CHILD.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun May 08, 2011 7:18 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I loved that but Rex did get away with messing with Sam. Until he gets karma for htat or Todd gets revenge, I'll never see Rex as anything but a pathetic, wimpy jerk. I LOVE that Todd threatened that whelp, though. He sure knocked the arrogance right out of that CHILD.

And I loved that Rex had nothing to say. He just kind of gave him a annoyed glare and kept walking.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun May 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Rex only picks on those who can't fight him back. He picked on Jack because he knew Todd couldn't do anything about it but he knows Todd would flatten him, so all he could do was walk away.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon May 09, 2011 1:50 am

I still say the show shouldn't have made Rex the father of a kid, especially not one that old. He doesn't come off as at all believable in the role of "family man," it reads very fake IMO.

But yes, I was impressed by the way Todd handled the whole situation with a dash of grown and maturity, but with the same semblance of old school Todd (where Rex was concerned.)
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon May 09, 2011 2:28 am

Yeah - I see Rex as a bumbling teenager, given how he acts, so this whole storyline of him having a kid who's the same age that Rex acts? Well - it's stupid and has made me hate Rex even more. It would be one thing if Rex acted his age, but every time I see him, all I can think is that he belongs with the teen set. Even if he had Shane at 16 or 17m, there's no way he acts like someone who's 30. He's like an overgrown teenie bopper - and Gigi too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:40 am