Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg. Empty
PostSubject: Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg.   Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg. EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:57 am

I got a twinge of joy seeing Tomas in police custody, and forced to drop his ignorant act when Téa pressed him. Of course he didn't divulge anything, but at least his ice started to crack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg.   Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg. EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:29 am

The whole Tomas storyline is a total bore, it has dragged out long enough and we should be seeing what his true is or get him off.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg.   Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg. EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:56 am

He's such an arrogant prick! I hope it gets worse and worse for him.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg.   Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg. EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:59 am

Tomas was used to bring RH back to the show. Okay, done. Bye now. I don't see much need for him now. My guess is that RH's character (whether it be Todd or whoever) is going to paired with Blair, so there's really no need to have Tomas sticking around.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg.   Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg. EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:31 am

Make RH a Todd twin, separated at birth, stick him with Blaire and leave TnT together as Todd and Téa. RH chose to leave the role and when he was there, he did little more than trash talk Todd and the show, so why should he get to waltz back in take over form the actor whose played Todd loyalty and without complaint, supporting his co-workers and being professional?

If they replace Trevor as Todd, I really don't think I'll stick around to see the end of OLTL, esp. if Trevor leaves before the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg.   Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg. Empty

Back to top Go down

Glad Tomas was knocked down a peg.
Page 1 of 1