Stabler and Benson Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stabler and Benson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Stabler and Benson Empty
PostSubject: Stabler and Benson   Stabler and Benson EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:01 am

Throughout the series, it has been recurring implied that Benson and Stabler have this unspoken, untapped, raw 'love' for each other; but we all know that them ever acting on it, or even acknowledging it, would have been detrimental to the show. Do you think that there is something there between them (the most recent episode pointed it out) and would you like to see them have a moment where they do acknowledge it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Stabler and Benson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabler and Benson   Stabler and Benson EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:37 am

I'd rather they didn't. I say they end the series with it never being explored. Even if they waited until the final season and episodes, it would still change the character and story dynamic forever.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Stabler and Benson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabler and Benson   Stabler and Benson EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:51 am

I don't see it that way, I know everybody else does but I don't think it's that, I think it's more of a brother/sister thing, and that's probably going to have some people scratching their heads thinking 'what the hell?' but that's how it makes sense to me.

It reminds me of something from Homicide: Life on the Street, Kay Howard and Beau Felton were partnered together and you kind of got the feeling there was something between them and in one episode Beau actually said he loved her, but, and even though he didn't say it you can tell it wasn't like that, she was his partner, like Olivia is Elliot's partner; they've known each other for so many years and they are heavily involved in each other's lives at times but I don't see it as being a romantic thing at all. I see it more as Elliot being the overprotective big brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stabler and Benson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabler and Benson   Stabler and Benson Empty

Back to top Go down

Stabler and Benson
Page 1 of 1