Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime

Go down 
+11
Forgiveness Man
Nystyle709
Shale
MandyPerfumeGirl
Nhaiyel
Friendly Veteran
CeCe
Tony Marino
mindfuck
stavdash
SecHandNews
15 posters
AuthorMessage
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime Empty
PostSubject: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:36 pm

In my lifetime, I'd say Clinton was the best.
The worst was undoubtedly Bush Deuce.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:46 am

Probably Clinton. Followed by Carter.
Back to top Go down
mindfuck
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
mindfuck

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Reagen/Clinton.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:22 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Reagan/Bush/Bush-worst

Clinton-best

Last edited by CeCe on Fri May 13, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add best)
Back to top Go down
Friendly Veteran
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Friendly Veteran

Male
Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Best: I will have to say pretty close between three of them: Kennedy, Reagan, and Clinton.

Worst: Carter.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:37 pm

In my lifetime? Hmm.

My folks seem to have few fond memories of the Reagen 1980s, but honestly I was but a child then…so while I don't doubt his dubious reputation, I can't speak too much on it because I barely remember his time in office.

With that said…
The best was Clinton; the worst was Bush the 2nd (although something tells me the 1st was no better.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Worst: George W. Bush (I think he was even worse then Reagan - and that's saying a lot!)
Best: Clinton/Obama
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:19 pm

I guess the best in my lifetime would be Franklin Roosevelt.

The worse would have to be that fool Duh'bya and then that crook Nixon.

Now the most disappointing prez that I voted for would be Clinton.

I don't fault him for getting head in the Oval Office from a 19-year-old groupie.

But I do fault him for signing off on DADT and DOMA and for firing Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders for saying masturbation is a safe sexual alternative for teens.

Of coures he may have taken that personally, 'cause Monica would beat him off instead of sucking. big grin
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Shale wrote:

I don't fault him for getting head in the Oval Office from a 19-year-old groupie.

But I do fault him for signing off on DADT and DOMA and for firing Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders for saying masturbation is a safe sexual alternative for teens.

Of coures he may have taken that personally, 'cause Monica would beat him off instead of sucking. big grin

You're right. He is to blame for DADT & DOMA. I had forgotten all about that bullshit move with Elders. Looking back we don't have much to admire.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:38 pm

CeCe wrote:
Shale wrote:

Of coures he may have taken that personally, 'cause Monica would beat him off instead of sucking. Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime 273237

You're right. He is to blame for DADT & DOMA. I had forgotten all about that bullshit move with Elders. Looking back we don't have much to admire.

After all the great things that he's done, you're really going to discredit him as one of the best presidents of the 20th century because of DADT?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Best: Clinton
Worst: George W. Bush. Not even Regan can compare to that motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
CeCe wrote:

After all the great things that he's done, you're really going to discredit him as one of the best presidents of the 20th century because of DADT?

When I said there wasn't much to admire it didn't apply specifically to Clinton, but overall. My memory goes back to that sonofabitch LBJ. Then when you add that criminal Nixon, bumbling Ford, out of his league Carter, that bastard Reagan, privileged Bush I, then we get to Clinton but followed by that two term POS...I believe the White House has never (in my lifetime) been that wonderful "shining city on a hill" that the Quitta from Wasilla spoke of because she got our government & her bible mixed up. But the right has a habit of that.

So it doesn't disqualify Clinton but he is accountable for the damage done, as would anyone else in a position of power.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Best president in my lifetime would have to be Dubya! Now, that's saying a lot cause I really only had 4(and one of those was only for the first year or so FORGIVENESS MAN), and 2 of them sucked MAJORLY! But, W wasn't nearly as bad as he's made out to be and I will remember his administration as providing us with MUCH better times than we currently have.

The worst, when asked just a few short years ago, I'd have said Clinton. Clinton now looks tolerable when compared to the nincompoop we currently have in the whitehouse. Obama is by far the worst president of my life, probably in American history although I hope to see him voted out next year so his damage will be minimized. If the guy screws up or fails, somehow it's always Bush's fault, or the Republican's fault. Anybody's fault but his. I wish him the best but the country needs this guy to get a drastic career change.

Now I hope that whoever wins in 2012 will take the crown for best president of my lifetime. That's why I don't just wanna settle for anybody better than Obama! big grin
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Best: Clinton
Worst: Dubya
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:10 am

CeCe wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

When I said there wasn't much to admire it didn't apply specifically to Clinton, but overall. My memory goes back to that sonofabitch LBJ. Then when you add that criminal Nixon, bumbling Ford, out of his league Carter, that bastard Reagan, privileged Bush I, then we get to Clinton but followed by that two term POS...I believe the White House has never (in my lifetime) been that wonderful "shining city on a hill" that the Quitta from Wasilla spoke of because she got our government & her bible mixed up. But the right has a habit of that.

So it doesn't disqualify Clinton but he is accountable for the damage done, as would anyone else in a position of power.

The guy who signed the Civil Rights Act into law?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:59 am

From worst to best:

Dubya, Carter, Bush Senior, Reagen, Obama, Clinton.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:10 pm

The Clinton impeachment was bullshit. The worst that should have happened was for his name to become synonamous with blowjob. "What's a Clinton?" "50$, Father, same as in town."

Eisenhower
JFK
Clinton

Carter
Reagan
GW Bush
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
CeCe wrote:

The guy who signed the Civil Rights Act into law?

The guy who escalated the Vietnam war.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:46 am

Dubya, Reagen, Bush 1, Ford, Carter, Obama, Clinton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime   Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime Empty

Back to top Go down

Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime
Page 1 of 1