The great vacation debate Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The great vacation debate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

The great vacation debate Empty
PostSubject: The great vacation debate   The great vacation debate EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:34 pm

What did you think of Tom and Lynette's debate over the family trip? I side with Lynette on this one. Knowing she plans it every year, he should have said something. But his heart was in the right place. It is such a strange thing to see them have this kind of relationship trouble, with him at the top of his game career wise, but the two of them as a couple suffering. I wonder how this season will end for the two of them?
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: The great vacation debate   The great vacation debate EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:16 am

I sided with Lynette as well. Tom is always so resentful of Lynette, that he is constantly trying to go over head to top her. He has no idea what he's doing most of the time, and the whole vacation thing was pretty petty.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: The great vacation debate   The great vacation debate EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:37 pm

I'm with Lynette, too. I like Tom for the most part, but he really thinks of himself first most of the time, like when she got pregnant with Paige, and all he could think abotu was how wonderful it would be, with no thought of her desires. He came around in the end and she did, too, but there are times Tom really annoys me and this is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great vacation debate   The great vacation debate Empty

Back to top Go down

The great vacation debate
Page 1 of 1