When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds?

Go down 
+4
Chris
Alan Smithee
Marc™
Supernova
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds? Empty
PostSubject: When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds?   When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:30 am

The hotel thread reminded me of this, when you go to motels or hotels, do you ever check the beds before you use them? Like, do you unmake them and check under them and make sure there's not a dead body stuffed in or under it? pale

This is a common urban legend that's been going around for several years, a couple gets a room and there is a horrible smell, they check the curtains, the carpet, spray air freshener, etc., stay a couple days before the smell's unbearable, and then they find out there's a corpse in the bed. jaw dropz

But unlike most urban legends, like the hook, the baby sitter, the dead roommate, etc., this one has been verified as true, however, despite the story's setting in Las Vegas, the true reports originate from other parts of the country.

I tell you, if I ever stay the night somewhere, no matter how fancy the place is, I'm taking that bed apart and checking.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds?   When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:07 am

Nope. I assume that housekeeping cleared any corpses from the scene before the front desk gave me the room key.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds?   When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:20 am

Marc™ wrote:
Nope. I assume that housekeeping cleared any corpses from the scene before the front desk gave me the room key.
co-signs
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds?   When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:21 am

I usually examine the room, just for the sake of curiosity about what's there, but I've never search for anything untoward (like a dirty shower, a dead body, or semen/blood.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds?   When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:25 am

I do. I check for bed bugs. And I check to make sure the shower has been cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds?   When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:56 am

i would recommend EVERYONE check bed and shower when entering a room, not for coarpses, housekeepers have been fired for not changing linen, and not cleaning shower properly.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds?   When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:42 am

Nah, I don't do that. I just unpack my things or do whatever is I do and then at night slip into bed. Should I find a corpse, well, we all gotta go sometime!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds?   When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Marc™ wrote:

Pretty much. I will give it a quick glance over to make sure the sheets are clean and there are no cum stains on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds?   When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds? Empty

Back to top Go down

When you stay in motels/hotels, do you check the beds?
Page 1 of 1