Should first cousins be allowed to marry? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should first cousins be allowed to marry?

Go down 
+4
tmontyb
Supernova
RedBedroom
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Should first cousins be allowed to marry? Empty
PostSubject: Should first cousins be allowed to marry?   Should first cousins be allowed to marry? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:18 am

Some background:

What's wrong with cousins marrying?

What do you think, should cousins (even if they're first generation) be legally permitted to marry?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Should first cousins be allowed to marry?   Should first cousins be allowed to marry? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:32 am

I don't think I could do it, but I don't think it should be against the law either.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Should first cousins be allowed to marry?   Should first cousins be allowed to marry? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:29 pm

If there isn't a law against inbreeding, there should be, and even cousins count.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Should first cousins be allowed to marry?   Should first cousins be allowed to marry? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Why would first cousins want to marry in the first place. Think about it. Your mother's sister's child?

Maybe it's my American way, but most of my first cousins and I look alike. I just don't see marrying any of them, albeit I admit to some hanky panky with a couple of my boy cousins in the past.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Should first cousins be allowed to marry?   Should first cousins be allowed to marry? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Hell to the nah. Why would you WANT to? Ugh. Vomit
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Should first cousins be allowed to marry?   Should first cousins be allowed to marry? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Well - we could ask the royals about that one. They were so concerned with making sure that bloodlines were pure that they often ended up marrying first cousins.

To me, it's just icky. Even marrying a second cousin by marriage is icky to me. My great uncle married a women who already had two children who were grown by the time they were married. My great aunt's grandchildren were just as much cousins to me as my blood cousins and the thought of marrying even one of them is icky, even though we're not related by blood at all.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Should first cousins be allowed to marry?   Should first cousins be allowed to marry? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:37 pm

I'm not sure if there should be a law against first cousins marrying, it's nothing that applies to me, so I really don't care, but hell, I couldn't do that myself! If I were to marry, I'd want my husband to be as far away from my family as possible. The world does not need me and my family member to be breeding, believe me - we cause enough havoc as it is.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Should first cousins be allowed to marry?   Should first cousins be allowed to marry? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:37 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Well - we could ask the royals about that one. They were so concerned with making sure that bloodlines were pure that they often ended up marrying first cousins.

To me, it's just icky. Even marrying a second cousin by marriage is icky to me. My great uncle married a women who already had two children who were grown by the time they were married. My great aunt's grandchildren were just as much cousins to me as my blood cousins and the thought of marrying even one of them is icky, even though we're not related by blood at all.
Should first cousins be allowed to marry? 83531524
Should first cousins be allowed to marry? Article-0-019FF019000004B0-89_233x333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should first cousins be allowed to marry?   Should first cousins be allowed to marry? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should first cousins be allowed to marry?
Page 1 of 1