Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?

Go down 
+5
Alan Smithee
Nhaiyel
MandyPerfumeGirl
Marc™
RedBedroom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:51 am

Have you ever seen someone driving so erratically that you phoned police?

I have not. Somebody just was here and she told me about a driver that clearly wasn't sober (at 7:30 in the morning) and I was very surprised that she did not call police about the driver.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:55 am

Nah....when I see something like that I just hope that a police car spots them sooner or later. Chances are if I see an erratic driver, it's because I'm on the road too and no need for me to become less alert while reporting someone else for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:52 am

No, I haven't. Socially irresponsible of me I suppose, but I don't really care just as long as I can stay out of his way.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:05 pm

^ co-signs
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:12 pm

I've never had the occasion to report someone I thought was drunk but I would if I thought they were. I have called in some asshole driving a company vehicle. Not to the police but to the company. If you're going to be a menace on the road, you should have one of those "How am I driving?" stickers.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Yep. I called the cops on this old guy who almost ran me and my mother off the road.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Yep. I called the cops on this old guy who almost ran me and my mother off the road.

Oh, wow...how scary.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:34 am

MandyPerfumeGirl wrote:
No, I haven't. Socially irresponsible of me I suppose, but I don't really care just as long as I can stay out of his way.

same
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:40 am

No, but as a witness to a car accident, I have 'tattled' on the driver who caused it to the police.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Chris wrote:
No, but as a witness to a car accident, I have 'tattled' on the driver who caused it to the police.

I did the same thing one time I saw a guy totally at fault hit a young lady in her car so hard from a cross road. I was so surprised that they didn't even want to hear what I had to say though I was literally an eye witness to the crash. I did stay on the scene for a long time, but had my older God Daughter with me, who was about 10 and she really had to go to the bathroom, so we left.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Chris wrote:

Same here. It was a bus driver and I was on the bus and it hit another car. I sang like a canary. It was totally her fault AND she was a complete bitch beforehand so I had no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Only once but I've wanted to a number of times. Guy was a total idiot and had I not slammed on my brakes, he'd have caused a serious accident. Thankfully the people behind me were also aware and I didn't get rear-ended. He got a warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?   Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?
Page 1 of 1