Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?

Go down 
+9
Nystyle709
CeCe
Chris
Marc™
Forgiveness Man
RiteDiva
mindfuck
stavdash
SecHandNews
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? Empty
PostSubject: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:36 pm

Or been tempted to?
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:46 am

Nope. I would never vote for a party of which I am not apart of. Not only is this treasonous, but it is also playing with fire. If I ever felt that my own party's candidate was not a proper choice, I would simply not vote.
Back to top Go down
mindfuck
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
mindfuck

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:22 pm

I haven't but I'm not a blind devotee. I WOULD if a candidate from an opposing party ever really impressed me. Just hasn't happened yet. I've been disappointed or unimpressed with my party's guy enough to not vote, but never have been impressed by the other side.
Back to top Go down
RiteDiva
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
RiteDiva

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:37 am

Nehh. Voting against ur party (specifically for the party you normally oppose) is a dangerous thing to do.
During every election season, the candidates look for fense sitting members of the opposite side to manipulate into a swing vote.
That's playing with fire because should they get elected, their worm would turn.
If my parties candidate was on some bullshit, I'd opt not to vote period.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:20 am

Would I? I'd never rule it out, but I don't see it happening, and that isn't because I am against throwing my party under the bus when they are bad. I just see that as sucky as my party can get, the other party has just fallen off the left of the cliff. And voting for a third party is almost always, essentially, not voting. So I don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:24 am

RiteDiva wrote:
Nehh. Voting against ur party (specifically for the party you normally oppose) is a dangerous thing to do.
During every election season, the candidates look for fense sitting members of the opposite side to manipulate into a swing vote.
That's playing with fire because should they get elected, their worm would turn.
If my parties candidate was on some bullshit, I'd opt not to vote period.

Ditto. I'd never vote Republican....ever....to me that's like letting a rodent in your house because you think it's cute.
Even if by some odd coinicidence I was more impressed by their guy than my parties, I would just not vote.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:46 am

bump
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:52 am

Technically I'm registered as "unaffiliated" but I'm liberal & vote that way.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:10 pm

Nope. I will never vote Republican. Never. If I'm not feeling a Democratic candidate that much, then I'll skip voting. Or maybe go independent.
Back to top Go down
Angel
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Angel

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 pm

I'm not committed to any one party. I like to listen to multiple sides and make an "independent" choice. In other words I'm a fence voter.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 pm

I have no party. I happen to be against the party system to begin with!

More to the point, I rarely waist my time actually "voting" in a federal election.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:06 am

Our system in Canada is different. We have a multi-party system and don't directly elect our leaders. We vote on our local representatives and the party with the most representatives gets in. Right now, we have two main parties an then three other parties, though before the most recent election, we had three main parties and one minor party that still got a lot of votes, though only in one province.

In the past, I've voted for the party, if I didn't know my local candidate well enough, or for the local candidate that I felt would do the best job, re-electing him or her if I felt they deserved to be re-elected or looking at the other party candidates.

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Sorry, wrong topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?   Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever Vote AGAINST Your Political Party?
Page 1 of 1