Facebook invites from family! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facebook invites from family!

Go down 
+2
Nystyle709
RobbieFTW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

Facebook invites from family! Empty
PostSubject: Facebook invites from family!   Facebook invites from family! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:23 am

Got an invite from my cousin today. I hate getting invites from family. It's like out of town relatives coming. I feel like I gotta go through and "clean up" beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Facebook invites from family!   Facebook invites from family! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:14 pm

I got an invite from my uncle today as well. Since I'm never on the damn thing, I have nothing to clean up. He'll sit there waiting for me to accept him for another few weeks.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Facebook invites from family!   Facebook invites from family! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:59 pm

When I get invites from people I'd rather not accept, I just drag my feet with it. They sit there in limbo for weeks, if not months.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Facebook invites from family!   Facebook invites from family! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:05 pm

I have to ask what's on your FB page that you are so afraid of other people seeing? lol
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Facebook invites from family!   Facebook invites from family! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:05 am

yeah that's basically what I'm gonna do. Just leave her hanging for as long as possible. It's really annoying to me that somebody in my family would went through the trouble of seeking me out of facebook and then sent me an invite. Isn't the 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Xmas enough???

JB wrote:
I have to ask what's on your FB page that you are so afraid of other people seeing? lol

Haha. stuff....
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Facebook invites from family!   Facebook invites from family! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:30 pm

JB wrote:

Really. That's what I wanna know...
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Facebook invites from family!   Facebook invites from family! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:48 pm

I don't have a big family. But I have cousins on FB. I really need to go through and edit who sees my status updates and notifications.

Had a bit of a situation a month or so ago. A friend of mine "liked" a group called something like, "classy articulate women use the word fuck" I clicked "like" and apparently that went on my page. My strict Baptist cousin, who I adored as a child, commented, "I would think that classy women know better words to use."

I got really defensive and after a different friend of mine "liked" my "like" (gosh, this sounds juvenile, but I will continue!!) I commented something like, "Kyle, it is so ironic that you "liked" this because I had someone comment on it who never contacts me, or comments on any of my son's accomplishments." I said it better than that, but can't recall how I said it.

So, anyway, she now comments on EVER status update I make, and I wish to heck I had just let it be. Also, her parents told my dad about it, and I felt so jr. high when Dad was displeased with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook invites from family!   Facebook invites from family! Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook invites from family!
Page 1 of 1