Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?

Go down 
+9
RedBedroom
Tony Marino
Chris
Cheaps
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Alan Smithee
Shale
CeCe
MandyPerfumeGirl
13 posters
AuthorMessage
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? Empty
PostSubject: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Hi all,

I rarely had any photos or posters of my favorite entertainers/crushes on my walls when I was a teenager. I would've been (and still would be!) embarrassed if my mother ever found out who I had the hots for.

Who was on your bedroom walls when you were a kid?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Technically...Peter Fonda. I had this HUGE Easy Rider poster. It covered most of one wall. That thing was up for years.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:29 pm

My room decor when I was a teenager was antique. Had an octagonal table with a lamp in Tiffany style glass shade. On my wall was a framed print of Old Ironsides (USS Constitution) and a needlepoint tapestry of a Dutch tavern scene.

I was a weird, Scorpio child - collected coins and stamps, drew, wrote poems and essays and kept a wild mouse in a terrarium.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:33 pm

At one point I had maps from National Geogaphic on all the walls. The ceiling was wall papered black.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:44 pm

alan smithee wrote:
At one point I had maps from National Geogaphic on all the walls. ...
Oh yes, my Mercator projection World Map, with Prime Meridian in the center (not that US centric one with two Indias)
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Peter Gabriel, Joni Mitchell, Utada Hikaru, Björk.

I made my own posters. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:57 pm

just janet, nothing crazy but quite a few posters

i didnt do the whole "hot guy posters" on my wall thing

o wait, in early 90's 92-95 i had other artist on my wall, keith sweat, aaliyah, 2pac, jodeci, tlc, swv, jade, mary j blige, etc..

during later 90's thats when it was just janet. big grin
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:01 am

Offhand, I remember having had posters of Janet, Paula Abdul, Good Girls, MC Hammer, Snoop Dogg, Freddy Krueger, The Terminator, Yo-Yo, Jade, SWV, En Vogue, the Power Rangers, Beavis + Butthead, etc., etc. But that was more around my 'tween' ten-thirteen years, by the time my teen years got under way I started taking posters down. By age fifteen-sixteen, I don't think I had any posters on my wall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Wallpaper.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Paint. I didn't put up posters on my wall when I was a kid like that. Maybe one or two people. I remember MJ being up there. And Nas. But they quickly came down.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Chris wrote:
Offhand, I remember having had posters of Janet, Paula Abdul, Good Girls, MC Hammer, Snoop Dogg, Freddy Krueger, The Terminator, Yo-Yo, Jade, SWV, En Vogue, the Power Rangers, Beavis + Butthead, etc., etc. But that was more around my 'tween' ten-thirteen years, by the time my teen years got under way I started taking posters down. By age fifteen-sixteen, I don't think I had any posters on my wall.

For years, my uncle had the Jet beauties of the week covering each wall in his room. I remember my cousin ripping out the pages of Right On magazine and putting posters from there on his wall too. And dammit if it ain't still there.
Back to top Go down
jennab85
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:28 pm

.:TwI$Ted*EleGanCe:. wrote:
just janet, nothing crazy but quite a few posters

i didnt do the whole "hot guy posters" on my wall thing

o wait, in early 90's 92-95 i had other artist on my wall, keith sweat, aaliyah, 2pac, jodeci, tlc, swv, jade, mary j blige, etc..

during later 90's thats when it was just janet. big grin

I also had same of the same posters of those artists. I had Keith Sweat, 2Pac, TLC and SWV.

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:25 pm

I didn't do the 'hot guys' thing either, I did people I liked, characters I liked, was interested in, so when I was 13 that was Michael Jackson, and a few years later it became a menagarie of the 3 Stooges, the Marx Brothers, Buster Keaton, Roseanne, Lucille Ball, Twisted Sister, Queen, TLC, Al Capone, Christopher Lambert, several characters from Highlander, Patch Adams, Garfield, Anamaniacs, etc.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:57 pm

I usually had movie posters up, plus a few of whatever band (Duran Duran in the tween years, Warrant in my later teen years) I liked at the moment..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?   Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager?
Page 1 of 1