What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?

Go down 
+4
Shale
Nystyle709
CeCe
Supernova
8 posters

What is the most common rating of movies you see in the theater?
G
What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_lcap0%What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PG
What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_lcap17%What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
PG-13
What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_lcap17%What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
R
What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_lcap33%What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Most of these
What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_lcap0%What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
All of these
What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_lcap33%What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? Empty
PostSubject: What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?   What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:13 pm

From your own recollection, is there one type of rating in movies you specifically see more than others?

I was thinking about this, because I read today that Steven Spielberg has made a movie for The Adventures of TinTin (we saw the 90's series as kids, don't remember much of it but I loved it) and figured THAT might be something I'll go see when it comes out at Christmas, and usually when I go to the movies, I DO mainly see PG rated works: Garfield 2, Cars, Meet the Robinsons, Despicable Me, Unaccompanied Minors, the Night at the Museum movies, Up, and PG-13 would be a closer runner up with The Bucket List, Mad Money, The Blind Side, The Golden Compass, Rush Hour 3, etc, but PG is mostly what I go see. How about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?   What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:59 pm

In theaters probably R, a lot of my DVDs are Unrated.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?   What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Whatever I want to see, I see. I don't really pay attention to the ratings. Most of them are prob. PG-13 and R.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?   What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:22 am

I actually see PG-13 and R rated movies because that is mostly what is made.

But I have gone to PG and even G rated movies and of course NC-17 or Unrated.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?   What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:03 am

i usually see pg-13 and R
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?   What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:34 am

When I go with my daughter, it's usually PG/PG-13; when I go by myself, or with other adults, it's usually R-rated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?   What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:37 pm

PG-13/R.

The only time I see anything less than PG-13 is when I take my kids to the show....and lately they haven't been wanting to see anything that lite.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?   What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Marc™ wrote:
PG-13/R.

The only time I see anything less than PG-13 is when I take my kids to the show....and lately they haven't been wanting to see anything that lite.

This.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?   What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:42 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?   What rated movie do you see the most in theaters? Empty

Back to top Go down

What rated movie do you see the most in theaters?
Page 1 of 1