CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Nate vs. Matthew

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Nate vs. Matthew Empty Nate vs. Matthew

Post by Chris Thu May 19, 2011 6:06 pm

jaw dropz Nate punched the hell out of Matthew when he opened the door.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Nate vs. Matthew Empty Re: Nate vs. Matthew

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri May 20, 2011 1:36 am

Serves Matthew right. I mean - I know they're changing things so he didn't really kill Eddie Ford, but as far as he and everyone else are concerned, he DID kill Eddie and he covered it up and let his parents hide the truth. I know what's supposed to happen to Matthew but still, I just can't feel sorry for him at this point - not after all he's done and the way he's been behaving.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri May 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Now Matthew is going into a Coma for that punch and giving Clint his heart. I wonder if Nate is going to jail and if he will fess up to beating Matthew up. It was an accident really, he didn't mean for Matthew to hit his head on the coffee table or whatever table it was.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri May 20, 2011 6:48 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Serves Matthew right. I mean - I know they're changing things so he didn't really kill Eddie Ford, but as far as he and everyone else are concerned, he DID kill Eddie and he covered it up and let his parents hide the truth. I know what's supposed to happen to Matthew but still, I just can't feel sorry for him at this point - not after all he's done and the way he's been behaving.

Matthew might've made a mistake but Nate just proved that he's a hypocrite and a coward. He's too chicken to fight Matthew like a man so he sucker punches him. And after that big speech about what a coward Matthew is, will we see NATE step up and be a man? I don't think so.

Matthew got in over his head. Nate just acted selfishly.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri May 20, 2011 9:46 pm

What bugs me is that if Nate comes forward, Bore-a will be wanting to charge Nate with attempted murder and lock him up and throw away the key, but they helped or let Cole get away with two murder attempts and then Nora tried to get him off on charges when he finally succeeded in killing someone. What Nate did was an accident but what Cole did was deliberate and he regretted not killing Todd.

Bore-a are far too biased for me to think that they'd give Nate a fair chance.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat May 21, 2011 12:36 am

Even if it was a sucker punch, I believe Nate could take Matthew apart with one hand. Following Nate knocking Matthew on his behind, Nate remained in his face while Matthew steadily backed away. So I don't think Nate is a coward in this situation. He was angry and not interested in walking into the situation with "fair fight" on his mind, that's where the sucker punch came in. But the only "fear" I saw was on the face of Matthew, who had to talk fast to keep Nate from throttling him.

I'm not looking forward to this Matthew coma stuff because it will just be about Nora's grief, but I am looking forward to seeing him catch a beating.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat May 21, 2011 8:48 am

I would have been as pissed off as Nate if I had to take a murder rap for someone else and then you find out that person just sat back and watched it happen. Nate should have given him another punch.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat May 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Yeah - Matthew really has cooked his own goose. Matthew is the coward for hiding behind Mommy & Daddy and Bo & Nora have themselves to blame for this. They chose to let an innocent person take the rap and keep the truth hidden so they could help their son get off. I hope someone reminds them of that if the truth about NAte comes out.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun May 22, 2011 10:13 am

Tony Marino wrote:Nate should have given him another punch.
    Then he's a hypocrite cause he won't come forward. Hypocrites suck so Nate sucks! big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:47 am