Aaliyah bio film? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aaliyah bio film?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GG
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
GG

Female
Rep : 1

Aaliyah bio film? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah bio film?   Aaliyah bio film? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm

I hear theres a movie in the making about the life of Aaliyah. Anyone know of this?
Back to top Go down
http://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Aaliyah bio film? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah bio film?   Aaliyah bio film? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:57 pm

GG wrote:
I hear theres a movie in the making about the life of Aaliyah. Anyone know of this?

Heard rumors of it for a while but I don't know how true they are. Her story might actually be good for the screen, considering all the stuff that went down with her and Robert.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

Aaliyah bio film? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah bio film?   Aaliyah bio film? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:07 am

JB wrote:

Heard rumors of it for a while but I don't know how true they are. Her story might actually be good for the screen, considering all the stuff that went down with her and Robert.

But you know her parents would never let them elaborate on that. I heard some chick named Keisha Chante is supposed to be playing her. Anybody ever heard of this chick?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Aaliyah bio film? Empty
PostSubject: Aaliyah bio film?   Aaliyah bio film? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:14 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
JB wrote:

But you know her parents would never let them elaborate on that. I heard some chick named Keisha Chante is supposed to be playing her. Anybody ever heard of this chick?

True. The R. Kelly stuff would most likely be as vaguely represented in the film as it was when she was alive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

Aaliyah bio film? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah bio film?   Aaliyah bio film? Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaliyah bio film?
Page 1 of 1