"Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days

Go down 
+3
Tony Marino
AtownPeep
SkwirtB
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SkwirtB
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SkwirtB

Male
Rep : 6

"Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Lady GaGa & Beyonce's “Telephone” video reaches 13 million Youtube views in 3 days   "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Quote :
You either love it, hate it, or just want to get as far away from the damn thing as you can, but the slick, well-oiled hype machine behind Lady GaGa and Beyonce’s “Telephone” video has worked like a charm because the clip has now received a mind-boggling 13 million views on Youtube in only 3 days.

If the views for the 9-minute “mini-movie” continue at this rate the clip could go on to top GaGa’s last single “Bad Romance”, which has currently received just over 148 million views since its release in November.

To add to GaGa’s growing popularity the singer will bring her Monster Ball tour to US arena’s in July, which will include a show at the enormous Madison Square Garden in NYC. Pretty impressive for someone with only two albums out.

Stefani is also working on an episode of the hit TV series Glee, as well as working on her third studio album and planning the next single from the The Fame Monster “Alejandro”.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days   "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:40 am

SkwirtB wrote:

Quote :
You either love it, hate it, or just want to get as far away from the damn thing as you can, but the slick, well-oiled hype machine behind Lady GaGa and Beyonce’s “Telephone” video has worked like a charm because the clip has now received a mind-boggling 13 million views on Youtube in only 3 days.

If the views for the 9-minute “mini-movie” continue at this rate the clip could go on to top GaGa’s last single “Bad Romance”, which has currently received just over 148 million views since its release in November.

To add to GaGa’s growing popularity the singer will bring her Monster Ball tour to US arena’s in July, which will include a show at the enormous Madison Square Garden in NYC. Pretty impressive for someone with only two albums out.

Stefani is also working on an episode of the hit TV series Glee, as well as working on her third studio album and planning the next single from the The Fame Monster “Alejandro”.

That video is a HOT mess. Looks like they tried to overproduce on a shoestring budget.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days   "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Love it, Lady GAGA is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days   "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:47 pm

SkwirtB wrote:

Quote :

In Madison Square Garden if you don't have seats on the floor or in the first 20 rows, then its a waste going there unless you just want to listen to the music and use your binoculars.
Back to top Go down
SkwirtB
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SkwirtB

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days   "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 pm

I love the video. It's hilarious ("Told she didn't have a dick...too bad!" lol) I can't remember the last time Beyonce was ever that interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days   "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Okay, I've just wasted 9 minutes and 32 second of my life watching that hot garbage of a video. What in the FUCK was that? Seriously, is this the chick everyone is slobbering over? Where did they find this bitch? You've GOT to be kidding me. The video nor the song didn't make ANY kind of freaking sense what so ever. And Beyonce......I really hope this chick is pregnant so she can just go away. Beyonce is supposed to be iconic? LOL, associating herself with crap like that....I think not!
Back to top Go down
JADACITY
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
JADACITY

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days   "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Beyoncé (hey we need an offical Beyoncé thread) is SERIOUSLY overexposed. It's been wall to wall her all over the place for the past 12+ years … and I'm sensing a real BACKLASH brewing against her. I understand the theory of "strike while the irons hot", but give the public a chance to BREATHE. Far as Lada Gaga goes. I'm indifferent, but generally lean toward the side of not being impressed. I admit to liking "Poker Face" and "Just Dance" somewhat … but she's not a religion like some of her fans make her out to be. She's had just ONE album. She hasn't proved herself to be Michael Jackson just yet.
Back to top Go down
Flash80
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Flash80

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days   "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:45 pm

JADACITY wrote:
She hasn't proved herself to be Michael Jackson just yet.

LMAO!
That's putting it mildly.

It took me a minute to really "get" her but after I got past her sometimes dressing like Hannibal Lecter, I was able to finally appreciate what she is. She's just a quirky pop star who likes to have fun with her image and makes music that's fun to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days   "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 pm

JADACITY wrote:
Beyoncé (hey we need an offical Beyoncé thread) is SERIOUSLY overexposed. It's been wall to wall her all over the place for the past 12+ years … and I'm sensing a real BACKLASH brewing against her. I understand the theory of "strike while the irons hot", but give the public a chance to BREATHE. Far as Lada Gaga goes. I'm indifferent, but generally lean toward the side of not being impressed. I admit to liking "Poker Face" and "Just Dance" somewhat … but she's not a religion like some of her fans make her out to be. She's had just ONE album. She hasn't proved herself to be Michael Jackson just yet.

She actually has 2 albums, her new song Bad Romance and Telephone are on it.

She is no Michael Jackson but she has her own style which I like.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days   "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Gaga rules. You know you're on top of the world when you've got a slew of other acts that have been out longer imitating, biting and trying to collaborate with you! I really think this is gonna be her decade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days   "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days Empty

Back to top Go down

"Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days
Page 1 of 1