Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga Explains Why She Wears Meat   Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:17 am

Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat Lady-g10

Lady Gaga has explained why she’s been wearing meaty ensembles of late.
After bagging herself an impressive eight moon men at yesterday’s MTV Video Music Awards, Gaga sat down with Ellen DeGeneres to explain her sartorial flesh flashing – and why she wore a ‘dress’ made of raw meat at the awards. It’s certainly no disrespect to anyone that’s vegan or vegetarian, Gaga said.“As you know I’m the most judgment-free human being on the Earth. It has many interpretations, but for me this evening it’s [saying] if we don’t stand up for what we believe in, if we don’t fight for our rights, pretty soon we’re going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones.”How deep and metaphorical. Not sure about the meat though, darling.Just think of those bloody flies! And you can bet your sirloin that her meaty get-ups aren’t sponsored by PETA.Her other interpretation is that she’s “not a piece of meat.” What do you make of Gaga’s meaty outfits? Watch a video of her interview here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat   Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Chris wrote:

After bagging herself an impressive eight moon men at yesterday’s MTV Video Music Awards, Gaga sat down with Ellen DeGeneres to explain her sartorial flesh flashing – and why she wore a ‘dress’ made of raw meat at the awards. It’s certainly no disrespect to anyone that’s vegan or vegetarian, Gaga said.“As you know I’m the most judgment-free human being on the Earth. It has many interpretations, but for me this evening it’s [saying] if we don’t stand up for what we believe in, if we don’t fight for our rights, pretty soon we’re going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones.”How deep and metaphorical. Not sure about the meat though, darling.Just think of those bloody flies! And you can bet your sirloin that her meaty get-ups aren’t sponsored by PETA.Her other interpretation is that she’s “not a piece of meat.” What do you make of Gaga’s meaty outfits? Watch a video of her interview here.

Thats a pretty bizarre explanation but then again she is kind of bizarre.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat   Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Chris wrote:

It was all a headline grabber. She met the goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat   Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat
Page 1 of 1